Clear All

ARMY THREAD 27TH DECEMBER 2010

I was just away looking up triscuits.
    Yep the do them at a shop in Aldershot but they've sold out
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

awwwwww Jan, darling I'm just about to stick me head into the cheese so I'll have to say hiya and biya.........................she wanders off into the distance wondering if we've got any pickled onions.

Prolly be back for a midnight lurk.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1029293 wrote: Yah... that's the prob right there Anon... getting going. OK, once I'm done with those sunflower seeds I'm going to put a plan of attack together. What kind of cheese do you have there you two? I only have poxy feta, cheddar and this weird white one that's a new one, Queso Cremita or summat. I could do with some creamy gorgonzola. Do you get Triscuits over there JC? The Rye Triscuits are most excellent with a bit of cheese...
        Zen-You lived in France didn't you? So you know the problem I am having:H. These last few days though-I have been feeling VERY stressed out and anxious. Well yes, it's the holiday season. But what I really think the problem is--too much coffee! It's so cold out that I have just had no desire for water. However, I've just been drinking pots of nice hot milky coffee-with suger. So maybe I'm dehydrated and over-caffienated. And smoking like a chimney. I want to join the "Healthy thread" too! When does it start?

Comment

Hi Jan!:l Happy Christmas!

Comment

Hey ladies.. sowwy.. people still coming and going here!

Oh.. cheese.. right.. the stuff I forgot all about to put out... mind you, I'm back to turkey sammiches, pumpkin-cheese-pie and apple cake now. God help me.

Jan.. how is Ollie doing?
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Ok Wake up in the morning and new plan . NO CHEESE. Just Breathe and then take it from there!!

Comment

Thx and hope you all had a great christmas,
                I did pop my head in and send greetz to all of you but been really off my feet with Ollie, as well as christmas..
                he's at last broken the bronchitis..he did have it bad had all the antibiotics etc and watched him like a hawk..and if there was any change to bad I would've taken him straight to urgencys..
                as it can lead to pneomonia very quick...BUT..he's now just about 90% well..
                still got a cough, but not chesty, just irritates in his throat...so it's kicked to touch, just gotta keep the AB's till thurs and it's all over..
                I know he's better coz he's back to driving me nutso :nutso:

Comment

My morning usually starts with coffee and cigs-no cheese though:H. I do need a plan , however! Night-expat xxx

Comment

Bronchitis is scary Jan! I know what you mean about watching them like a hawk! I'm glad he's driving you nutso again-if you know what I mean:H! Night for me (really)

Comment

Ok after the 30 cookies McNot took me out to dinner and I ate a healthy fish kebab and didn't even nick a chip off his plate...... But then I came home and ate a toblerone ops: at least that's one less unhealthy item in the cupboards though! 4 more days of eating crap then Anon can shout at me as much as she likes and be as mean as she likes, I need my butt kicked!
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                      X