OMG I am 34 days AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG I am 34 days AF

Mrs. B.....Great that you did not give in to the urge to drink last night! Always remember that we seem to have a sort of "Knee Jerk Reaction" to strong emotions, stress and alcohol. When we find ourselves in these situations, our reactions it that "We need a drink". Since this is what we have done in the past to "Feel Better". The fact is, we know that doesn't work for us and that is why we wound up here!

30 Days is a wonderful accomplishment and it sets you on your way to recovery.....but we are by no means out of the woods at 30, 60 or even 90 Days. The journey continues as we learn new coping skills and what it takes to truly live a sober life. Although living sober does get easier with time and work, we must always be aware that all it takes to set us back it one drink, the first drink!

Take Care and Be Well!
    Kate
    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

OMG I am 34 days AF

Well done Mrs. B.

You have ever right to celebrate. YOu have taken a huge step into your brand new life, and I for one can tell you that it gets better and better. Love strength and grace, Saff xx
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

OMG I am 34 days AF

Well done Mrs. B! 34 days is quite an accomplishment, particularly this time of year. 2011 looks very bright for you. Congratulations!!
        While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
        X