Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sobriety

FREEDOM!!!
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

sobriety

To me, sobriety means living with a clear head, and a clear concience. Being completely accountable for all of my decisions and my life, whatever comes my way. What life brings is not always fair, not always easy and definitely still full of challenges, but the longer I live without alcohol, the better equipped I am to deal with life as it comes.
      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

sobriety

I giggle like a girl when I wrap my cool quilt around me when I go to bed.
        I love being sober.
        I giggle every night.

Comment

sobriety

RELIEF from remorse, guilt, fear, anxiety and depression
          Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

sobriety

SpiritGirl;1029148 wrote: I probably have no right to answer, as I am not there yet (oh, how I want to be!) - but the first thing that jumped in my head when I read this was "freedom"..... I would imagine sobriety for me would be freedom from this terrible bondage of alcohol and all that it keeps me from...
            SpiritG, I have started 'again' today also, so lets try to keep eachother on track with this? I'm with you; for me now it seems like freedom....

Day 1
            From the Sanskrit prayer;

"....For yesterday is but a dream, and tomorrow is only a vision,
            But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness and every tomorrow a dream of hope."

:catroll:
            determined to be AF

Comment

sobriety

Sobriety....honesty, integrity, freedom.....the real me, someone I like and can respect.
              Formerly known as redhibiscus

Comment

Working...
              X