Need help again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help again

Hi hunni, I remember you *hugs* I did the same thing. Great you've come back!

Comment

Need help again

Woohoo!!! Welcome back.

Does that mean little Tigger gets to go to Alaska after all???
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Need help again

hi A K lady,welcom bac, weall go thro that state,it is part of our journey,

Comment

Need help again

Hiya AK, :welcome:back ..............

I remember you too, stick around ............

Love & Hugs, BB xx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Need help again

Welcome back AKgirl, I loved your posts in the past, and look forward to catching up. We can do this AF2011 goal. We have the tools, skills, and experience. We just need to apply our will, and ask for support.
            Formerly known as redhibiscus

Comment

Need help again

Hi AKgirl,

I'm still here too. My AL demon really seemed to have a flare up (tantrum) in the last few months of 2010. Gearing up for the new battle! Join up and we'll be stronger together.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Need help again

so ak whats the plan girl .. how are you feeling this fine morning .. love and hugs stay strong and keep thinking positive
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Need help again

Yaaay....thank you everyone, so nice to feel so welcome. You guys always were the best.

My son is doing great, better than ever in school. He has turned in to a great young man.

If I knew how to post pics I would love to have little Tigger.....but I am semi computer challenged

T, my plan is to taper way down this week, and go AF the first. 1-1-11 will be a great date to have as my fresh start. And I think tapering will make it easier. I never did much good at cold turkey. Oh, and I'm working on the side project you gave me, thanks by the way, its been fun so far.

To everyone else :l:l:l thank you. I will try to join a thread and keep in touch.
                  :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Need help again

akgirl;1029798 wrote:
                    If I knew how to post pics I would love to have little Tigger.....but I am semi computer challenged
                    Hey!!! You don't give yourself nearly enough credit!

Look at it this way: if JackieClaire could learn how to post pictures, anyone can!!! :H:H:H

***Hides behind tree to avoid flying objects aimed at head***
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Need help again

Well he certainly doesn't want to come now......we are just now "warming up" to 10 below, after being 35-40 below for weeks.....brrrrrrrrrr

Why do I live here again
                      :flower: I'm not as good as I'm gonna get, but I'm better than I used to be.

Comment

Need help again

Hello AK!

I'm quite new here myself, so can't say I 'remember you from the old days' But 'hi' and look forward to conversing with you in 2011!

All the best,

EW
                        If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Need help again

Welcome back AKgirl. It's ALWAYS a good time to reach out for support and offer what you have to others as well. It's great to *see* you!

DG
                          Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                          Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Need help again

tiptronic_ct;1029805 wrote: Hey!!! You don't give yourself nearly enough credit!

Look at it this way: if JackieClaire could learn how to post pictures, anyone can!!! :H:H:H

***Hides behind tree to avoid flying objects aimed at head***
                            He's right AK, if I can do it any one can. I did join Stirly's excellent master classes though.
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Need help again

Hello AK,

Welcome back, I have just rejoined today as well. Here is to a fresh start for 2011!
                              While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                              Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X