Going to commit suicide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to commit suicide

You can face anything when you feel better, are less anxious and unafraid Touch me really ! I will contact them...:goodjob:
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Going to commit suicide

Jacky and Janka Thank you for all of your information !I come back later Good Bye now!
      Cheers!
      Dixon

Comment

Going to commit suicide

By the way Dixon, 2 days AF is great! Supposedly alcohol leaves your body in 72 hours, so you are almost there!! Stay strong. You will feel better gradually, a little bit better and better with each sober day. Hang in there. Best, j
        Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Going to commit suicide

Hi Dixon,

Welcome, this must be so hard for you, but it can be done !! I am hoping the following may be of use to you....

The Reaching Out Project is based in Manchester and has a database of contacts in England. It was started because people finally realised that the cultural background of many people in England makes a difference to what help they need and also how to help them cope with alcohol/drug problems. The confidential helpline number is 0161 232 5396 Monday to Friday 10 – 5pm. Or or email jawad@blackhealthagency.org.uk

Please let us know how you get on, i understand your worries about how your community may judge you and wish you the strength to get through this and regain (most importantly) your self respect back... I had asian (hindu) friends in england, one of them was an alcoholic. Close communities can judge very harshly, it is hard if you "break the rules", to know you will be shamed and rejected, but in time, when you are living well again, the community often "forgets" what went on in the past and can adapt and welcome you back.

Best wishes

Comment

Going to commit suicide

|Thanks Janka,
            Really I have to give up this habit anyway.Your words inspired me a lot that if we are able ,strong we can handle everything and if we have 100 challenges now could turns to 1000 opportunities in future so I am not giving my life up but alcohol in any cost.
            You know what happened today at me.Somebody put the button of heater beyond the emergency line ,no idea if its happened itself or somebody had conspiracy at me but they blamed me for 100 % for sure cause of Xmas events.I am totally innocent in this case so I dont know how can I proof myself an innocent ? should I go to police station and ask their help if I do so they could forward the events of Xmas and can make the case worst ??
            Very much sad and trapped at all.
            Anyone who have experience to prove me innocent is warmly welcome.I think everybody around would take advantage of my weakness in future as well.....Worried.
            many thanks for your sympathy,I am AF today as well .
            Dixon

Comment

Going to commit suicide

Hi Dixon, what happened because of the heater?? I don't understand. You got blamed for what? Please clarify ... hang in there, sober or not, challenges persist.
              Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Going to commit suicide

kelvie;1029721 wrote: Hi Dixon,

Welcome, this must be so hard for you, but it can be done !! I am hoping the following may be of use to you....

The Reaching Out Project is based in Manchester and has a database of contacts in England. It was started because people finally realised that the cultural background of many people in England makes a difference to what help they need and also how to help them cope with alcohol/drug problems. The confidential helpline number is 0161 232 5396 Monday to Friday 10 ? 5pm. Or or email jawad@blackhealthagency.org.uk

Please let us know how you get on, i understand your worries about how your community may judge you and wish you the strength to get through this and regain (most importantly) your self respect back... I had asian (hindu) friends in england, one of them was an alcoholic. Close communities can judge very harshly, it is hard if you "break the rules", to know you will be shamed and rejected, but in time, when you are living well again, the community often "forgets" what went on in the past and can adapt and welcome you back.

Best wishes
                Thank you very much Kelvie for your information and worry about me < I have now emailed Samaritans and will email to the address you have given me.At the same time could ask your Asian friends who may help me in this regards,
                Wish you all the best,
                Dixon

Comment

Going to commit suicide

janka;1029724 wrote: Hi Dixon, what happened because of the heater?? I don't understand. You got blamed for what? Please clarify ... hang in there, sober or not, challenges persist.
                  Hi Janka

The whole house became too much heated rather than normal heating because the meter was set in high power beyond the emergency warning line which could creates fire at the home.
                  No idea who did it or happened itself but the owner of the property plainly blamed me in doing this just because of my Xmas case.
                  That s why I wanted to make me innocent in front of them but have no idea how can I do ? I am really innocent in this case.I am sober now but with dilemma !
                  Thank you for your interest at me.I know someone's advise could save of ones life.
                  With best wishes,
                  D

Comment

Going to commit suicide

Hi Kota/Dixon. I'm sorry to read about the events of Christmas. Sometimes these horrible events are a blessing in disguise, because they are the very events that motivate us to do whatever it takes to get sober.

The "wreckage of your past" (including the very recent past) can seem overwhelming. I hope you will trust those of us who have already gone down this road a bit that you CAN repair the damage. The first step is to do whatever it takes to NOT pick up the first drink. If we stay sober, we can rebuild and move forward to a much better way of living.

I am so glad to see the various local (to London) resources that have already been posted for you. I will add another one that I have found helpful - AA. Here is a link to the UK AA web site: Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.) Great Britain

I hope you will call one or more of these organizations and take some positive steps toward recovery. Strength and hope to you.

DG
                    Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                    Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Going to commit suicide

Hi Dixon, if you have the energy, just go to the owner, tell him/her you were not responsible for the incident, and are sorry that he/she thinks you are. Make sure you caution everyone you live with to be very careful with the heater, and tell the owner that too. Just an idea. Hope you are better ... let us know, j
                      Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Going to commit suicide

Doggygirl;1029906 wrote: Hi Kota/Dixon. I'm sorry to read about the events of Christmas. Sometimes these horrible events are a blessing in disguise, because they are the very events that motivate us to do whatever it takes to get sober.

The "wreckage of your past" (including the very recent past) can seem overwhelming. I hope you will trust those of us who have already gone down this road a bit that you CAN repair the damage. The first step is to do whatever it takes to NOT pick up the first drink. If we stay sober, we can rebuild and move forward to a much better way of living.

I am so glad to see the various local (to London) resources that have already been posted for you. I will add another one that I have found helpful - AA. Here is a link to the UK AA web site: Alcoholics Anonymous (A.A.) Great Britain

I hope you will call one or more of these organizations and take some positive steps toward recovery. Strength and hope to you.

DG
                        Hi Doggy you still remember me ,I also remember you as you were helped me a lot last time.I remember you,Sheri,K9,Zen,Stagingover,mario,Tlgrs ,mammabear,UK Blonde and others as well but I could not come to you because my mobile did not give access to the site and always said Server busy....Then I started with different name Dixon .This time I slipped badly may be will be loosing my family and be alone.
                        Anyway I will come again and thank you for your help in many ways.
                        Dixon

Comment

Going to commit suicide

janka;1029942 wrote: Hi Dixon, if you have the energy, just go to the owner, tell him/her you were not responsible for the incident, and are sorry that he/she thinks you are. Make sure you caution everyone you live with to be very careful with the heater, and tell the owner that too. Just an idea. Hope you are better ... let us know, j
                          Yea, I told them but they are not ready to believe me cause of that incident.Anyway you all are with me and I have some courage but really worried about that I lost my faith in our community and from wife as well .Not sure how can I regain all of them.
                          Thanks and regards,
                          Dixon

Comment

Going to commit suicide

Hi Dixon,

Please get to a doctor and be honest with them. Depression is an awful state and drinking makes it so much worse. Suicide is not the answer. Reach out these folks will take your hand!!

Comment

Going to commit suicide

Hi Issysgirl,

Thank you for your advice .Sometime people forget and take the decision so that you folk are the best to remind me.
                              I cant go to the doctor fearing of health report.
                              But can use anonymous way out.
                              Is anyone living in the London wants to be my friend?
                              With best wishes,
                              Dixon

Comment

Going to commit suicide

I'll be your friend from here in Connecticut Dixon. Anyway, about your wife and the community ... well you have to rebuild trust with them. To start to rebuild trust, you must show them and prove to them, repeatedly, your whole-hearted commitment to sobriety and better attitude/health/behavior. That takes time but does evolve steadily if we stay sober. I bet most of us here at MWO have had to rebuild trust. It's hard, takes time, but it is doable. People before us have done it. Also, what nice, small thing can you do for your wife today? janka
                                Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X