Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28th December 2010

Morning lovelies

As the year comes to an end my thoughts are turning to how I want 2011 to be. I have pinched Tawnys saying as my first resolution and thats to get rid of anything that isnt beautiful, useful or joyful. I am also looking at ways to clean up my diet. Been severely lackng in energy lately and I think a january detox is just the way to kickstart me into a new healthier routine.....

Today I am going to meet up with an old Uni friend who left the course a while ago. That will be nice. Love seeing peeps I dont catch up with often.....

Whats your new years resolutions if you have any?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Easy peasy lemon squeezy :H

Gonna get myself some colon cleanse today

Comment

Excellent idea re Chlorella I used to take it all the time. Must get some more

OK, will pop next door for a mo :H

Comment

Good morning, Starty & Zennie

It isn't too bad to be back at the office. Mind you, I've just walked in, so a lot can happen during the course of today...
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Yeppers, Zennie. Just some slight discomfort left this morning. Mrs. T applied some more of her goodies, so I'm sure it'll be OK.

It is TERRIBLE at work, though. There aren't enough people here to talk crap with...
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good Morning Troopers!!!

Haven't time to read back over the posts from the last few days so will just say that I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I spent most of the time over the weekend at my sons' place and we had the bestest Christmas ever. Their girlfriends, who just happen to be best friends, were there most of the time and we had a fab time. Talked a lot, ate a lot, laughed really a lot - especially with a board game we played several times that included pantomimes. We played in teams - us "girls" against the boys and it really was great fun. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much.
            I was back at work yesterday so I couldn't log in here and by the time I got some time on the computer last night, I couldn't log in for some reason. Anyway, things are back to normal today so I'm able to wish you all a very

It's a rainy day in Stirly-world but it has let up a bit now. So I'm off to walk the pooch and will check in again later. Hope you all

P.S. Will not be joining you ladies in your "cleansing" but do wish you success.

P.P.S. There was a comment made about me on a new thread. I was told about it by PM so I checked it out. To those of you who commented directly about what was said about me, I thank you for your kind words. That member is going through a difficult time right now and needs support and understanding from us all.
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

A quick GOOD MORNING ARMY! I'm in for the healthy NY res. but I don't know about colon cleanse and some of those other strange names you mentioned:H. If I can quit cigs , drink loads of water and eat more fruit and veg--I'll be VERY happy with myself. Have a great day everybody! expat xxx

Comment

Good morning guys
                I think I'm more with Expat on the healthy eating plan, I'm not going to do any extreme detox.
                Plan = lots of water/herbal tea, fruit & veg and to cut out on processed food and refined sugar. Plus exercise and more sleep.

As for resolutions I will give this more thought but as my signature says "to be better than I used to be" is pretty much what I want.

I have another 3 hour yoga workshop this morning then I'm going to a birthday lunch at a French tapas restaurant and I already know I will be eating off the scale! Oh well 3 days to go......
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Good morning Startingover,zenstyle,chillgirl,expat,stirlygirly,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

mario;1029552 wrote: Good morning Startingover,zenstyle,chillgirl,expat,stirlygirly,
                    Harrumph...
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Starty,Zen,chill,Expat,Stirly,Mario and TIPTRONIC

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1029562 wrote: Harrumph...
                        :l And a special good mprning to our mr tips,hope the sunburn gets wor mean better

Good morning anon

Comment

Going for a good walk today,
                          Tis the start to my new healthy lifestyle
                          When i get back just have to finish the choclates :-)

Comment

The rules of chocolate

~ If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.

~ Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices & strawberries

- all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

~ The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the shop in a hot car. The solution: Eat it in the car park.

~ Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.

~ A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?

~ If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer.

~ But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?

~ If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.

~ Money talks. Chocolate sings.

~ Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.

~ If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top tights. An entire garment industry would be devastated.

~ Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

Comment

Ignore my last post

Comment

Working...
                              X