Shards of Happiness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shards of Happiness

Day 4 for me. I had a difficult time last night, but it passed. I have a medicine cabinet full of meds from past attempts at sobriety, so I took a 10mg of Bac last night....it did the trick. This morning I took an antabuse.

As far as a shard or glimpse of happiness, I've been so engrossed with my AL consumption/addiction that my thoughts are all consuming, I've been depressed, etc. and I was driving yesterday and had the radio on, I don't even recall the song now...some old rock classic, but I started singing and OMG, I felt the weight of 2010 lift off my shoulders even if it was for a brief moment. It gave me a hint of what life must be like when you're not shackled by the chains of AL dependency.

I'm looking forward to a healthy and happy 2011 and beyond!!

Everything I need is within me!

Shards of Happiness

It's a great feeling, isn't it! Well done! Keep holding on through those rough times and it'll pass. Well done you're doing fantastic XXX

Comment

Shards of Happiness

Good for you Brightlite!! Keep that positive attitude - it will do wonders!!
      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
      X