Army Thread, Wednesday December 29th, 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well as you know Stirls, I went shopping to spend me silly money. Well I just found the most lovely grey/mauve floaty top with matching scarf...........well, I thought to meself ideal for Winter or those cool summer evenings...........Oh and then a just must have red sweater, of course with obligatory sparkly floaty scarf. Wouldn't you just know it when I got them home the one I wanted the most the red sweater looks...........well I just can't put it any other way........it's awful, me Granny wouldn't be seen dead in it. So it's going back toot fecking sweet.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

It's good night from me, folksies

I shall see you on the morrow. Or last night... Or whatever time the new thread gets started...
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1030731 wrote: Well as you know Stirls, I went shopping to spend me silly money. Well I just found the most lovely grey/mauve floaty top with matching scarf...........well, I thought to meself ideal for Winter or those cool summer evenings...........Oh and then a just must have red sweater, of course with obligatory sparkly floaty scarf. Wouldn't you just know it when I got them home the one I wanted the most the red sweater looks...........well I just can't put it any other way........it's awful, me Granny wouldn't be seen dead in it. So it's going back toot fecking sweet.
        toot fecking sweet:H:H:H Oh Jackie, you've got tears running down my face. Only you could put it like that. And I had a good laugh earlier with this..

JackieClaire;1030416 wrote:
        Well Mr JC wanted to just paint new letters on in white paint and I said Moi, a lady who wears gowns made of fake pink leopard fur and moo slippers, once the proud owner of a mooing kettle use TIPPEX on one's keyboard.
        You are just so funny!!

As for the red sweater, I carry a small hand mirror with me when I go clothes shopping. Well not that small, about 4" by 6" - enough that I can see myself well in the mirror both sideways and from the back. If it doesn't look good from all 360 degrees, it ain't goin' home with me. The mauve/grey combination sounds wonderful. Of course it has to have a scarf with it. Forgot to tell you that my sons gave me a lovely jacket - tailored with a military touch and a patent leather belt to match my new boots. I wore the jacket over a lovely black dress on Boxing Day and around my neck I had the poshest "Tigger" scarf in black and beige that was perfect for the outfit. :h

Nighty-nite Tiperoonie. Sleep tight...

Off to walk the pooch...
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Nighters Tippers :l

It looked fine in the shop Stirls, but when I got it home noticed it had sparkly cuff and there's only so much sparkle a girl can take.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Trouble is these 2 thing weren't in the sale. You either had to be the size of a stick or a very very large hippo. I'm somewhere in between.

Dawg your jacket sound lush,Stirls.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1030746 wrote:

You girls are making me feel like going shopping... I may try a sale or two when I get back on me pins...Sales are my favourite thing. I got a fab pair of strappy bling sandals for a wedding in the summer. Regular price 89 euro marked down again and again to 9 euro!!:shocked:
              JackieClaire;1030747 wrote:
              Trouble is these 2 thing weren't in the sale. You either had to be the size of a stick or a very very large hippo. I'm somewhere in between.
              Jackie, I know what you mean about the size thing. Over here, small is now xxsmall. Medium is now xsmall. Large is now small and so on and so on. Even Mr. Stirly and the sons noticed the difference.
              Dawg your jacket sound lush,Stirls.
              Jackie, the jacket is lovely and the dress is great but what pulled the whole outfit together was the scarf you sent me. It was just the perfect touch.:h

P.S. I love your new avatar...:happyheart:

Comment

Okay, I'm off to bed. See youz tomorrowz. When the time comes in your corner of the world, wishing you all...

Comment

Nighters Stirls,
                  I'm off to look at the Chinese take out menu.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

evening army peeps.im making a new wednesday resolution to myself... to spend more time on mwo. i forget how much great info is here... always new stuff or stuff i forget about (that could be the long gone brain cells)... not to mention the support and friendship...... and the complete barmy army nonsense
                    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

hello all...

Comment

:hallo: Slimey!
                        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

sunshine_gg;1030843 wrote: :hallo: Slimey!
                          gg:l

Comment

Working...
                          X