Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bit late for xmas

Hey Spud,

C'mon & download the MWO book. I think it really helps you understand what you need to do & why.

Stay close to the threads, no hiding......we want to know how you are doing

Wishing you the best!
    Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

bit late for xmas

Spuddles
      I am so sorry you are struggling, but keep close and we will be here for you. We miss you and worry when you dont post and so many peeps here care about you.
      You have been an inspiration to me in the past, and you will be again.
      love and hugs
      Mama
      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

bit late for xmas

Hi Spuds, glad you're back. I always miss you when you're away. I'm sorry to hear you're struggling, but one thing always inspires me about you...you never give up trying. That takes courage and I know you can do it. Campral didn't work for me at all. Maybe because I had Baclofen in mind all the time as my miracle drug. It has proved to be exactly that! I am totally disinterested in Al now. I can't even remember why I used to drink. It has taken all the 'effort' out of getting and staying sober for me, which is what I needed. It's a wonder drug and I thoroughly recommend trying it. I want everyone here to give it a go and feel as safe and strong as I do now.
        I wish you all the very best.
        :h Mish :h
        sigpic
        Never give up...
        GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
        Remaining a perpetual possibility
        Only in a world of speculation.
        What might have been and what has been
        Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

bit late for xmas

Hi Spudds, sorry to hear your struggling,but the good thing is you are not giving up,
          I am on Baclofen and that has been a god send for me, have been sober for 3 months now, give or take a day or 2, I didn't mark the calender, I still take one day at a time though. I'm not saying Bac is for everone, but it's working for me so far anyway
          Stay strong Spuds, wishing you all the very best for 2011 Lilly

Comment

Working...
          X