Army's last daily thread of 2010...31st Dec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning super trooper dooper dooooo's..

silly o'clock here and wide awake..

last army thread of 2010......
    let's hope 2011 brings new joys and strength to keep us strong with our fight against the demon AL..we deserve it, not only to ourselves but for the ones we love..:l:l

Was a strange day yesterday, Ollie went out with the people from the centre he used to be in and stayed the night..bed's a lot bigger without his feet laying accross it..
    miss him :upset:
    have missed all of you these last several weeks, had no peace time to really sit and natter with you all, I hope you all got thru christmas safe, sober and happy..
    what's all your plans for tonight??
    and resolutions for 2011 ??

Hi everyone ,
    Good Morning !
    I used to be AF only about 15-20 days for many years . In 2011, My plan is to make it upside down or almost AF all the year. I am with you people this year much so having courage.
    Wish you all for the strength to make the blood stream AL free at all in this year.
    With best wishes,
    Dixon
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Hiya LJ and Dixon
      Good to see you both
      Jan when is Olliie back?
      Feeling very rough here, think I will be spending new year at home instead of going to Richs mum and dads which is a real shame. I love going there for new years....BAH!!!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hiya Jan, Dixon and Start-a-licious

We're having some respite from the gale force winds we've been experiencing. However, anything is possible in Cape Town: it could well start up again on the next 30 mins.

Good news: my new specs are ready for collection, together with my supply of contact lenses for the holiday, so that I'm not blind as a bat when I'm in the water with the cubs.

Looking forward to tonight's dinner party. All is set and the arrangements have been made. I just need to do a little bit of shopping for this and that when I head home at lunchtime. I have a few scratches that I sustained when hanging the fairy lights in the tree last night, but it looks very purty
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Janners, Dixon, Tips and Starty

Starts sorry you are feeling rough, have you got a cold?

Very stormy here today, has been going all night so the roads will be a mess, I don't intend to go further than the gym and the supermarket, it's a batton down the hatchets kind of day........
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Good morning Ladyjan,Chill,Dixon,Tips and Starty and all to come.

Lovely calm day here still dark at 8 25 though. sorry about your gale force winds in Portugal and Capetown.

Off to try and wake myself up with multiple cups of coffee!

Comment

Goodmorning ladyjan,mr tips,starty,anon, last day of our year, are you ready chill :-)

welcome dixon,

starts hope you feel better soon,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good Morning All!
                Well, I'm a bit tired this morning, but I'm on day shift so I'll be finished earlier.
                I haven't got into the swing of things at all this year, but that's alright. The older I get, the more I enjoy quieter ways. I'm planning a year of outdoorsiness and adventure to balance the prosaic routine of work.
                I hope you all have a lovely last day of 2010.
                I think the Aussies and the New Zealanders have nearly finished theirs by now.

Comment

Hello again

Woohoo!!! One hour to go and I'm outta here (the office)
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hi popeye and mr tips again.

I am Looking forward to the new year,great personel plans and goals to get through.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hiya dixon, startyrooooonie,tiggerrooooooonie, chilly,anon, supermario & popsicle....:l

crashed backout..luckily..yawn-stretch..are you ok starts??
                      oh yep tiggs I know what you mean about being able to see when swimming...contacts make a huge difference.. just gotta becareful not to get splashed in the eyes..and try hard not to rub them, had mine 34 years now..!!and bless the first day I had them..
                      walked about the town centre on my trial wear...walking about looking in shop windows at myself..
                      and amazed that I could see my face from a distance without fecking glasses on my face...
                      well I was sixteen..
                      baton down the hatches is right chill...the whole of the iberian peninsular is getting hit with a very nasty storm..say warm & dry..:l
                      pop's am sure you will walkiing your monroe's this year with a sprucly stride.. how many hills have you done altogether now??
                      oh shit kettle whistled, ran to get it, put my glasses down..and now can't find them...feck,feck...

Comment

Morning folks.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ladyjan;1031619 wrote:
                          pop's am sure you will walkiing your monroe's this year with a sprucly stride.. how many hills have you done altogether now??
                          9 Munros down, (most of them more than once and loads of other hills) and only 274 to go.
                          Better get ready for work.
                          See you all soon.

Comment

Good morning

Comment

Need coffee.......be back
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X