Underoos and Friends Jan 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1043721 wrote: What the HELL are you doing up at this ungodly hour ?
    It's past nine ......... PAST NINE !!!!!
    :H:H:H
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Did anyone watch Gervais sledge the Golden Globes last night ?
      Frigging hysterical it was.
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1043721 wrote: What the HELL are you doing up at this ungodly hour ?
        It's past nine ......... PAST NINE !!!!!
        Oh ... didn't I tell yers? Tuesday's my regular root night during the month of January.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1043728 wrote: Oh ... didn't I tell yers? Tuesday's my regular root night during the month of January.
          See, you've got everything I want.
          A ride on mower with a canopy.
          No neighbours.
          A regular root night.:upset:
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Ahoy hoy JC and Trippy.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1043732 wrote: See, you've got everything I want.
              A ride on mower with a canopy.
              No neighbours.
              A regular root night.:upset:
              February's going to be even better! Regular root will be followed by carpet bowls. Take that and weep.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1043735 wrote: February's going to be even better! Regular root will be followed by carpet bowls. Take that and weep.
                See, now you're just being nasty to me.

Nobody likes a ner ner nee ner ner mentality you know.

Are you going to get together and soak your teeth in one of those Sterident baths beside your bed after that ? The ones with his and hers blue and pink lids ?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1043739 wrote: See, now you're just being nasty to me.

Nobody likes a ner ner nee ner ner mentality you know.

Are you going to get together and soak your teeth in one of those Sterident baths beside your bed after that ? The ones with his and hers blue and pink lids ?
                  Owch! :H:H:H

I just wrote a lengthy response to evryone and lost it too!

Go well peeps,
                  Luv Yas

Comment

Morning all,

Rising the choppers right now before I settle in to study Pensioner News on line ... back later ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;1044025 wrote: Morning all,

Rising the choppers right now before I settle in to study Pensioner News on line ... back later ...
                      Today is Wednesday 19 January 2011, OK? Just so you don't get things mixed up...
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Back again after having eaten my eight prunes and dunked toast as recommended by my geriatrician ...

So here's the news from yesterday ...

*** add squeal factor 9 ***

Yesterday, after spending all day with the radio on listening to more ABC flood coverage, I finally had enough of the sad stuff and went to Post Office and, bugger me dead, there was a parcel, labelled "Care Package". Opened it and found some Crabtree & Evelyn Bath Foam, a scented candle, some Green Tea, some Lindt chokkies AND a jar of home made mulberry jam - with a note saying that as I now had plenty of water I might like a nice bath and as my bath is outside I might need a candle and once I'm clean I might like some chocolate .....

Can you believe the kindness and generosity of an Undie? Blew me away, it did.

Comment

random acts, very nice TF.
                          hope it went well.
                          AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

It did, Aspy.

AND - hey, I say GET CHOOKS! Anyone with 64 weeks sober ought to have 'em

Comment

tawnyfrog;1044079 wrote: It did, Aspy.

AND - hey, I say GET CHOOKS! Anyone with 64 weeks sober ought to have 'em
                              Look, CHOOK'S are all the rage. It doesn't matter if i'm in Kazikhstan, Paris, Madagascar, or Wagga Wagga, whether i'm over sharing the bugalow with Jackie Weaver at Nic and Keith's for the Golden globes, having a coffee with George Hamilton, in the gym with Whitney, or having a cranberry juice with the Hoff, wherever i turn, EVERYONE, is talking chook's. They're going OFF i tell's ya! Chook's are where it's at!

(and just between youse and me. I suggested chooks be used as past of the Hoff's rehabilitation. He loves em.)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

tawnyfrog;1043735 wrote: February's going to be even better! Regular root will be followed by carpet bowls. Take that and weep.
                                hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah:H:upset::H:upset::H: upset:
                                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Working...
                                X