Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends Jan 2011

What is "RisK"?
    I want a piece of the megalomaniacal action!!

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1047881 wrote: Good Morning All,

Back to the usual routine here. Scholl was back this morning and it was great to wake up clear headed and ready for the day, even though I didn't sleep well. (It was one of those nights where you know you have to get up early and keep checking the clock.)

The sun is shining which does wonders for my mood.

My botty is definately back in gear. There are still some things that need sorting out in my life but I have to sort them out sober.

Talk soon xx
      Was wondering where you went to.
      How's it all going ?
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Has anyone seen my black handled screw driver ? The one that inverts it's little sticky part and changes from straight to Phillips head ?

And to whoever left my 100 buck pair of Felcos at the bottom of a wheelbarrow full of dynamic lifter and straw, which then got rained on and left insitu for six months..................start running...............
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Techrah - fantastic news about being Oprah's 1/2 bro! I'd often suspected it ...

I've just had a doughnut. It was a Paleolithic one. It was delish.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1047949 wrote: Has anyone seen my black handled screw driver ? The one that inverts it's little sticky part and changes from straight to Phillips head ?

And to whoever left my 100 buck pair of Felcos at the bottom of a wheelbarrow full of dynamic lifter and straw, which then got rained on and left insitu for six months..................start running...............
            yeh Bridge I am sure I saw the Geester running away from your place with a balaclava and gloves insitu...only reason I knew it was himself was that as he was singing to the top of his rather melodious voice summat about Siren of the Seven Seas - finders keepers and such. I suspect he needed it to prune his avo tree...you know these city types, cant tell a screwdriver from secateurs...just sayin
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

tawnyfrog;1047972 wrote: Techrah - fantastic news about being Oprah's 1/2 bro! I'd often suspected it ...

I've just had a doughnut. It was a Paleolithic one. It was delish.

Bloody bewwwdiful Tawn:goodjob:
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Have you tried the Neolithic ones?
                They come filled with minced mammoth.

Comment

sapphire1;1047995 wrote: yeh Bridge I am sure I saw the Geester running away from your place with a balaclava and gloves insitu...only reason I knew it was himself was that as he was singing to the top of his rather melodious voice summat about Siren of the Seven Seas - finders keepers and such. I suspect he needed it to prune his avo tree...you know these city types, cant tell a screwdriver from secateurs...just sayin
                  :H :H :H

Comment

Rags;1047936 wrote: What is "RisK"?
                    I want a piece of the megalomaniacal action!!
                    You aint got no time to be mixed up with the likes of board games Raggsy me girl, not since you took up training for Navy Seals etc. etc. etc.

Comment

Lovely AT set too.

Comment

Rags;1047997 wrote: Have you tried the Neolithic ones?
                        They come filled with minced mammoth.
                        I rather like the Cromagnam (sic) ones meself, bit more blood and bone

Comment

techie;1047899 wrote: For those of you who have wondered where I've been? It's official, I'm Oprah's 1/2 brother. We reunited today on NBC! Love Techrah xx
                          I thought as much Techrah

Comment

I'm pretty sure I've coveted that crockery set from somewhere actually....just can't think where.....maybe it's on Techrah's web site on the 'Techrah shop' tab ?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;1047778 wrote: That tree's not the only thing that's fertile 'round here. Deluxe toasted sanga's await you in Melbourne too, beautiful girl.

Saph, a tough gig you've got there to be sure. The staff and punter's are very lucky to have you. I'm sorry for the passing away of that person. How are you going? Have you de-briefed with your boss, or allocated staff member? Do you have regular 'supervision' with your boss?
                              We must not forget to take care of ourselves in this line of work. :goodjob:

Have a maaaarvellous day roo's!
                              Yep Geester, have debriefed with the regional boss and my immediate boss and other staff. I am feeling fine about it all, just sad for her. We have two more high risk residents on board at the moment so will have to really put the self care controls in place to deal with the inevitability of their situations. Sounds like you are in a similar line of work there G?

Comment

Got mine from Ron01. Beautiful product, great communication, fast postage. Thank you *****

Comment

Working...
                                X