Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Underoos and Friends Jan 2011

Is this becoming a storm in a D cup?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1051307 wrote: Is this becoming a storm in a D cup?
        Nu-uh...an E cup at least :thanks::goodjob::new:

Comment

I'm blushing :l:blush::blush::blush::blush:
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

right ... a change of conversation is due!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

We could discuss the size / length / width of Tiptronic's "thang".

Tigs - I have always been very fond of your tail.
              CW

One Small Step for Man, One Giant Leap for Mankind.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1051307 wrote: Is this becoming a storm in a D cup?
                :H :H :H

Comment

I'm signing off to watch AB FAB it's on now.
                  See yas.

Comment

Good evening little tackeroos,
                    Day one of the renaissance has begun today. Love to say that I already feel renewed, but that would be jumping the gun.

So Tippy, how big IS your tail ?
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Charlotte's Web;1051322 wrote: We could discuss the size / length / width of Tiptronic's "thang".

Tigs - I have always been very fond of your tail.
                      I must admit that I'm rather attached to it myself

byebyebridgetjones;1051342 wrote:
                      Good evening little tackeroos,
                      Day one of the renaissance has begun today. Love to say that I already feel renewed, but that would be jumping the gun.

So Tippy, how big IS your tail ?
                      All I will say is this: the tail maketh the Tigger
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Angelcakes;1051311 wrote: Nu-uh...an E cup at least :thanks::goodjob::new:
                        Err, no comment! Hope the mamma...mamo....mam thing goes successfully and hassle free for youse who are having them this year.

Hey, i have been thinking of launching a little project the last few months, and would be interested in everyone's opinion's/suggestion's.
                        I'm thinking of setting up a website, (no, not an 'all about me' pt.2. style, well not totally) a sort of a blog style site, on alcohol free living, and related info/articles as in personal reflection's, strategies, idea's for getting off the grog, and staying that way happily. Sort of a 'my journey', but more than that, as i wouldn't expect folk to want to read all about me! A men's health area, music review's, AL related book review's, latest treatment info. This sort of thing. A little site, with just some rambling's and reflection's really. Sort of an educational blog, with lot's of informative articles/link's, and a big emphasis on motivation and encouragement.
                        Anything to do with getting orf, and staying off the booze, for those of us who have a problem is a passion of mine, and it seems to be becoming more so, despite me spending a bit less time here.

I'm just after some feedback. What do youse reckon? Worth the effort? Do you think 'certain folk', ok pisshead's, :H would find such a site useful?

No, no, no, don't thank me, i thank you in advance.

Night.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning all, and a glorious one it is here!

G - I have lots of (positive!) thoughts on your proposal, but they will have to wait until I get home from work!

TF - impressed with your grasp of rhyming slang on the Tigger thread! I couldn't make head nor tail of it :H:H

HAve a good one folks!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Morning all,

MrG - a Blog is a great idea. Go f'rit!

Missy - I see you've already done your early morning workout by the sea. I've already watered the fernery and all things in pots. Does that count?

Comment

Morning Missy, Tawny, and all to follow,

Thank's gal's, i'm a gonna. I look forward to your thought's later Missy, thank's.

Warm one here, and back to the grindstone today. Lot's going on, but no chick's.
                              Why? Cause i've been busy. Though am meeting a couple today for a work related meeting, and i've gotta say, i'm having a case meeting involving 3 child psychologists in a few week's who are hot, hot hot! Sadly, the subject matter of said meeting will be pretty heavy.

Have a good one folk's, and keep punching! (No, not your partner)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                              X