Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inappropriate, but absolutely necessary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GO BUCKEYES!!!!!!!!!

:happy: Lay a whooping to "That Team Up North"!!!:happy:

In related news, I'm usually sloshed by halftime. Not this year! Planning for about 40-50 people at our house, as it is our 7th annual OSU vs. U of M party. I will NOT be indulging in the Bloody Mary bar at 10 am, as historically done. I will be a good hostess who does not make a fool of myself and crash early. I'm excited! I could never really manage these events in the past.

Pansy, you are invited, but being a Michigan fan, you have to sit out in the garage with the dog and a black and white 8" TV. I'll throw you a pretzel every now and then.

Having been born and raised in Ohio, I also say...

GO BUCKEYES!!!
    "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Becca,
      I am a Boise State Fan. But you and Pansy Have a great time at the game. I will be rooting for you both!!!!
      Abby

Comment

Becca the Buckeyes suck and it's about time you realized that. How dare you put Pansy in the garage with that baby eating dog.:H
        Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Okay, it is our rival football game this weekend as well. My hubby went to one college, I went to the other (the more superior school). SInce I noticed the ads changed at the top of the posts here to the buckeyes I am hoping they will change to my school for a while so..............

Go Cougs!!!!
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

You might have to put in the whole name of the team Lush! I'm glad I have no allegiance, and wouldn't want to enrage either Becca or Pansy, but I'll be enjoying the game either way. Lucky me.

Go teams! I'm looking forward to a great game!
            AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Go Whoever !!!!

I have no clue what i'm talking about but i feel left out..
              I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Sorry Macks!
                It's a HUGE college football rivalry here in the US. Big 10 Conference, they are rivals to begin with, but this year they are ranked #1 and #2. Very intense! Ohio State is #1, of course. (the Buckeyes).
                Did you guys hear about Bo Schembechler? That is very sad. I did hate to hear that. Mackeral, he was an incredible coach for Michigan years back... a legend. He's on the opposite team, but he was a great coach and great man.
                I do send my condolences.
                May it be a good game tomorrow!

Comment

Thanks Becca...

Come on the Bucks....

I know.......I'm english.....It dosnt work
                  I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                  One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

It works smashingly, Macks!
                    And Miss Camper, you have some nerve! They suck? Excuse me, lady, but have you paid attention to the games the last few years? Have you been watching this year?? Undefeated, sister. (OK, so is Michigan, so it makes for an excellent battle, I understand).
                    OK, Pansy can come into the house and not be locked in the garage. The dog will actually be at the kennel because of his behavior issues. ummm, hubby saw your post and FREAKED OUT! not happy, camper. Not your fault though! I'm glad you said it. It backs up my complaints.
                    Anyhow, I'm off track.

Back on track..... GO BUCKEYES!!
                    And thanks, everyone except Patty!:H :H

Comment

LOVE YOU BECCA

Becca,

OH HOW I HATE OHIO STATE!!!
                      (But I love you!!)

Huggies,

Pansy

Comment

HOW DO YOU GET TO COLUMBUS?

GO SOUTH UNTIL YOU SMELL IT, THEN TURN LEFT UNTIL YOU STEP IN IT .... :H

Comment

HA HA

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN OHIO STATE GRAD AND A LARGE PIZZA?

A LARGE PIZZA CAN FEED A FAMILY OF FIVE.

MORE HUGGIES,
                          PANSY

Thanks for getting my back, happy ... those Buckeyes are so mean and they vandalize cars. To think that a dear friend would put me alone with the baby-eating dog! I am going to insist on coffee in PORT URINE, Becca.

All those in Michigan AND Ohio are honoring Bo Schembechler ... a great Wolverine (AND Buckeye) coach ....
                          To all those uninformed - this is only the third time in 103 years that Michigan and Ohio State have entered this game with both UNDEFEATED ....

Comment

I have no allegience but it sounds like a great game. I'm tied up all day - probably a good thing or I'd end up at the pub. Even though I have no great love for any particular football team (I'm from Arizona), I love watching a good game of anything, and I love watching people watch their teams and getting worked up.

What time is the game?

Comment

The game is at 3:30pm EST.

Pansy, I am certainly paying respects to Bo today. I said that already. I'm not mean and I don't vandalize cars. But I do have some nice scarlet and grey painted fingernails right now... With "O"'s in the center.
                              You would LOVE them.

The only sign of intelligent life in Ann Arbor is...
                              "Columbus 239 miles"

What does a Michigan Grad say when he first sees an Ohio State grad?
                              "Do you want fries with that?"

Choke
                              "The official drink of Michigan football"

Wolverine: the other pink meat. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. "It's what's for dinner".

I love you too, Pansy!!!!! Hee hee. We do have a lot of Mich. fans coming. All in good fun. Except for hubby. He doesn't think it's fun. HA! All business.

Macks: Hubby wants to tell you that it's Chelsea v. Manchester times 10--to give you some idea of the magnitude:H . I don't know what that means, but hubby wanted to let you know! He loves this thread.
                              Except the dog stuff. Zip it about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X