Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inappropriate, but absolutely necessary.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michigan vs Ohio State- the battle to decide who plays Rutgers!

I love both my Buckeye and my Wolverine friends! Becca and pansy, I'll be watching the game this afternoon. I'm interested to see who will be playing Rutgers, from my home state of New Jersey, for the national championship!!! Go Scarlet Knights tonight against Cincinatti!!

Comment

ummm..
      trying to be quiet...
      go.. buckeyes.
      They won.
      Whew! tight match. I'm still quite coherent, and that's a win within itself.
      Love to all.
      Especially Pansy.

Comment

Woo Hoo - What a game!!

Hi Becca,

That was SOME game!! Ohio is FAST! Glad you are still coherent!

Hugs,
        Pansy

Comment

In Life the are Winners and Losers!!! Today both teams played with grace and dignity. This was the Superbowl of College Games. What is game it was...... Pansy I hope the garage was warm....
          Your team held it own!!!! Now Can we starting cheering Boise State and the one and only blue smurf
          turf..... xoxooxxo
          Abby

Comment

To tell the truth... if Pansy had shown up on m porch....she would have gotten the VIP suite!
            GEEZ. tough game. I was tending to my guests and trying to pay attention the whole time . Finally everyone is gone...more like... the people who had to leave drove home and the people who were drunk are passed out on my couches and floors. Not kidding. ! Soooo..... here I am ... what do I do now? I moderate my drinking and I'm the odd man out??? No... at least I cleaned up and got our kids to bed like a normal parent...
            anyone in chat? I'll check

Comment

I missed you!!

Hi Becca,

To everyone who reads this - I KNOW Becca and know that I would have a seat of honor in her home - most likely in a red chair, but oh well :H The UM and Ohio State rivalry is ages old - and if Michigan is not playing I root for Ohio State!! It was a great game - and Ohio won THIS time :H

Sorry I missed you in chat. I popped in there for a minute, but no one else was on. Good for you to still be standing when half your guests were passed out. THAT is a badge of honor:good:

I am still up as I have been tearing out carpet ... but now off to bed. See you soon ... you still do owe me some coffee in Port Urine since you even mentioned the garage :heart:

Love,
              Pansy

Comment

Way to go Becca and Pansy!!!

Great game, by the way!
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Chelsea v Manchester X 10...Wow i'd have to watch it in an oxygen tent...I'd forget to breath...

Next Sunday Manchester Utd play Chelsea...Utd are only 3 pts ahead of Chelsea at the moment....I better start my breathing exercises now
                  I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                  One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Message to The Wayne,,,

I think you have stolen MY catchphrase... I AM THE BUBBA ( gump) stop stealin my thunder meladdie XXX

Comment

Man U ????

Think talking Liv'pool to bring anything home ??? hmmm???

Comment

Lol...Sorry Bub...I had to think there for a minute though
                        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

ACTUALLY Liverpooo are doing RUBBISH, but still, I'll stand by my team...

AND... I know Terry Owen... Wowee :H

Comment

Working...
                          X