sobriety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sobriety

:goodjob:hi folks and happy new year,i was sitting here realizing its almost 3 years since ive found this program,and the funny thing is,it is not just 1 program,it is many programs,i wonder how many of us realize that, we talk of it lots but do we really no it,were dealing with addiction,in all kinds of ways,alchohol,drugs,perscription drug abuse,weight gain and loss,i dont think i have to go on,there are many programs in society these days to over come these addictions,there are no excuses,for not succeeding,there are no boundaries to ones success,it is not in the eyes of others,it is in your eyes,what youve accomplished , that is what ive got from this program,we have to remove saying Sorries,in the end no matter which way you choose to go,you have to be a winner in your EYES.:thanks:gyco

sobriety

We are all fighting the same fight, yet everyone's fight is different and to different degrees of severity. The person has to be truly ready to win the fight and really really want it for themselves.

Dig down deep within yourselves and find the strength to overcome. It is mind over matter. Some of us have decided that the "Addictive Voice" is never and will never be allowed to speak and influence them again. That's it...bottom line....Never!

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Working...
    X