Its D-Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its D-Day

Thats all folks! Over it is on the wagon and determined to enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am scared but determined to stop the devil juice and see what lifes like on the other side of the road. I think you'll be seeing me a lot here from now on! Lets celebrate This partys over, im going home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its D-Day

:l

Welcome back honey Let's strap ourselves to the wagon in case it turns out to be a bumpy ride
    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Its D-Day

Over it - saying goodbye to the booze is definitely worth celebrating.
      Welcome to the best party on the planet......the AF party :yougo: :yougo: :yougo:
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Its D-Day

Well done Over-it! It's Monday and its a beautiful day (at least it is in Wellington!!), so get out there and enjoy!!
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Its D-Day

Welcome back over it!!!!

Why not jump into the Newbies Nest for a while. There's seat belts & butt velcro there to keep you safe if your ride gets bumpy :H:H

Seriously, checking in everday & establishing yourself on a couple of threads really helps to stay focused. Be sure to get your plan in order

Wishing you the best!
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Its D-Day

Whoooo hooo! Welcome back!
            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Its D-Day

Terrific Over It!!! Please keep us posted on how you're doing and feeling, peace, j
              Cuckoo for Cocoa Puff!!!

Comment

Its D-Day

Good decision.
                Welcome back, and go hard.
                Bridget.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Its D-Day

Well its 2:32 and this is when I start to geta thirst on! So I have Lemon an lime cordial!!! Its also bloody hot. So far so good!!!!

Comment

Its D-Day

Welcome back, Over It. Life AF is so wonderful and you're making a great decision. Keep posting, stay close to the boards and we'll do whatever we can to support you.
                    :h Mish :h
                    sigpic
                    Never give up...
                    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                    Remaining a perpetual possibility
                    Only in a world of speculation.
                    What might have been and what has been
                    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Its D-Day

OK not the perfect of starts! Had 2 beers last night!!! Have given up smoking on 1st jan too so was feeling cranky and these beers were in the fridge and I thought I could ignore them but know they got me! Tonights andother night, just been for a 90 min bike ride and stopped at a store and bought 2 mini vods! (tiny ones) Fuck im useless at this, however beats drinking 2 bottles of wine plus all the other shit over xmas! Tomorrows another day.................And going to an AA meeting on Thursday.............And im gasping for a fag!!!!!!!!!

Over it xxx

Comment

Working...
                      X