Apology to Those on Chat Last Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big apology to those on chat last night. I was insane. I took some olmifon (adrafinil) the French alert drug and I drank some wine. I am not making an excuse really and not blaming it on the drugs. I think sometimes I actually enjoy being an asshole in cyberspace. It is freeing.

But I was agressive & even a bully especially to Fan, trying to get him to communicate when he did not want to. I had no right to do so.

I think I am going to take Lucky's advice and remind myself that I came to these boards for information and knowledge and not relationships. Things seem to go better that way.

Thank you for your toleration.

Chrysa

Chrysa............

the beauty of cyberspace is exactly that...........speak your mind..........

"But I was agressive & even a bully especially to Fan, trying to get him to communicate when he did not want to. I had no right to do so"

You said and did what you thought was appropriate at the time......................don't get yer knickers in a twist.

"I think I am going to take Lucky's advice and remind myself that I came to these boards for information and knowledge and not relationships. Things seem to go better that way"

Not always the case love.
    :k TheKanga

Comment

Thank you Kanga .. you really are precious and may be the funniest guy I know...and a lot wise too

Comment

Lucky is getting a new name.

Comment

L

lucky wrote: Lucky is getting a new name.
          why?

Comment

Oh -- OK Fan-- thank you. That is hard for me I guess. Guess it is the guilt thing. I don't know.

Comment

Chrys,
              You should look at your previous posts and myabe see how many times you've apologized the next day for a prior night on chat. Just a thought.
              Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Very good point. And the point is???

Comment

OK. I looked. In total there are 2, this one & another. The others must have been to you personally in private message. OK, I get it. Well I just can't apologize for those apologies because I thought I may have genuinely hurt you. Those 2 on the board were more to all, wondering if I offended anyone. But all in all, it really doesn't matter at all now.

Comment

Well as long as it doesn't matter to you I guess that's all that matters...

Apologizing in public is pretty manipulative for something you did in private. Didn't give Fan much of a choice...
                    Batter, apologize, batter, apologize, I see a pattern here. I've only said anything because I've been on the other end of it myself and I think you really do need to take a look at it and not get mad at me.
                    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Chrysalis,
                      I don't believe ONE person here has woken up a the next day and wished they could take things back they had done they night before. Probably more than once!!! Even to apologize if good enough for me. You have a good heart and the right intentions.
                      Abby

Comment

Camper, I am not mad at you at all. I will take a look at it though. Thanks. Ok ..just did. The thing with Fan is quite different than with you.

I definitely have a co-dependent streak and want to fix everything--that is my problem with you.

Fan is a mystery to me for some reason. I wonder what is really going on his head & I tried to pull it out of him & it failed. Because I am no match for the game.

Anyway, gotta go home. I don't want to play anymore anyway.

Comment

Chrys, if I had a nickel for every time I acted in nasty fashion (I'll bet in much worse fashion than you ever did) and hurt someone feelings online, then woke up feeling like a mean-spirited fool ...

Haven't done it in a long time though. Feeling like crap and apologizing gets old.

Go easy on yourself, and go easy on Fan too. I hear the muffs are kinda wearing him out anyway.

Hugs,

Tracy

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

darn

I can't get into chat for the life of me and I'm missing all the good stuff.

Pooh and damnation.

Helen

Comment

Fan,
                              Very good point. Really. I need to remember that. I will try to remember that.

Thank you.
                              C

Comment

Working...
                              X