Army Thread Tuesday 4th Jan 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunshine_gg;1035015 wrote: Wow Jan.. I would have been furious as well. I also would have called the cops. So glad the pooches are alright :l
    she's now parked.. and away from the vehicle..
    if I want to place a denouncia (complaint).. that is worth jack shit...!!!
    I have to go down to the town aout 30 mins from here..will take about 2 hours to do it..and for what...!!!!
    so it's cowboy time...do it yourself justice...!!

Comment

Jan thanks for letting us know, no wonder you are so angry. I nearly PM'd you to give advice on the tyres nice one IMHO.
      Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

I do know what you mean about "do it yourself justice". The French police did nothing when I went-pleading to them-about being a battered woman a few years ago. Some of them actually snickered when I asked for help. Their response was "What? You want a bodyguard?" And more snickers. This is in no way an attack against MOST police officers but I do agree that in many situations--we are on our own out there. Just stay safe Jan.

Comment

Zenstyle;1035024 wrote: Just make sure nobody saw you Jan. And if you think she'll remember you and put 2 and 2 together I reckon an alibi is in order. Just sayin'....
          she was too pissed to remember anything....
          gonna go when I've calmed down, after about 11 everything goes quite here so gonna take my girls out for a little walk..should be a popping good time..

and yes I know let the air out first...else it goes BANG........!!!!!!

Comment

ladyjan;1035028 wrote: she was too pissed to remember anything....
            gonna go when I've calmed down, after about 11 everything goes quite here so gonna take my girls out for a little walk..should be a popping good time..

and yes I know let the air out first...else it goes BANG........!!!!!!
            :H:H:H
            In that case.. well done, young grasshopper
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Police wont do anything here either, neighbour's dog was hit outside my house and driver drove off and left it for dead 7am one dark morning when out for their early walk, my son and I helped carry it back to her house in his jacket, us in our jammies. Dog survived but police weren't inerested as it was only a dog. It could have been my neighbour or a child the driver hit, neighbour was in pieces and dog needed a few operations.
              Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Dewdrop;1035034 wrote: Police wont do anything here either, neighbour's dog was hit outside my house and driver drove off and left it for dead 7am one dark morning when out for their early walk, my son and I helped carry it back to her house in his jacket, us in our jammies. Dog survived but police weren't inerested as it was only a dog. It could have been my neighbour or a child the driver hit, neighbour was in pieces and dog needed a few operations.
                yep dewdrop..you said phrase that has really made me mad with the authorities.."it's only a dog"....

our dogs are with us for normally 15yrs if we're lucky, which is about 20% of our adult lives..I love my girls...they have no lesser value to me because they are canine..they are my family...

Comment

two done...
                  gonna go for another walk later..

Comment

do the tyres then she cant move the car and do anyone any damage just make sure your not seen i would be very angry too
                    AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

N?4 gone now..

Comment

Working...
                      X