It's AF day number:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's AF day number:

21 for me - longest ever to-date but many more to come!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Comment

It's AF day number:

Day 23! R.C., where 'ya be?

Comment

It's AF day number:

Hey day 6 and I got through last night with the girls AF... Yay!
        Hope everyone has had a good weekend x

Comment

It's AF day number:

chelsea;1047015 wrote: Hey day 6 and I got through last night with the girls AF... Yay!
          Hope everyone has had a good weekend x
          Good for you, chelsea! :goodjob:

Comment

It's AF day number:

Congratulations everyone!! Doing GREAT!!!!
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

It's AF day number:

day 23...cant believe i was paying good money to get a head ache every day.paid to become an expert liar.my family and friends paid the price the hard way...what a wicked bastard the booze is (was).
              " Life is good ...then it gets better "

Comment

It's AF day number:

I've already saved hundreds of dollars from not purchasing hoity-toity wine. Day 24 today! R.C., you gonna report in,or what?

Comment

It's AF day number:

78 here. Wine still holds appeal on some days but then i get on the scale and am glad I am not tipping that glass.

Continued success to all.

Comment

It's AF day number:

Wow I love this thread it's fab to see how well everyone is doing! Day 7 for me, can't believe a whole week the first in years that I haven't opened (and finished) a bottle of wine every night. x

Comment

It's AF day number:

chelsea;1047565 wrote: Wow I love this thread it's fab to see how well everyone is doing! Day 7 for me, can't believe a whole week the first in years that I haven't opened (and finished) a bottle of wine every night. x
                      You're doing great! The first week was the hardest for me.

Comment

It's AF day number:

fennel;1047511 wrote: I've already saved hundreds of dollars from not purchasing hoity-toity wine. Day 24 today! R.C., you gonna report in,or what?
                        Sorry Fen-had 1 glass of wine last night but I'm right back to my goal of 3 months minimum now. I had originally left it open for my birthday celebration and took the opening. Feel a bit like I cheated myself having to start over but that's the way it will go.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

It's AF day number:

Thanks Fennel. I can't wait to get to day 24 like you! x

Comment

It's AF day number:

The days will start sailing by for you, now! :h

Comment

It's AF day number:

Ringing Cedars;1047574 wrote: Sorry Fen-had 1 glass of wine last night but I'm right back to my goal of 3 months minimum now. I had originally left it open for my birthday celebration and took the opening. Feel a bit like I cheated myself having to start over but that's the way it will go.
                              Ah ...well, back on board with you! Care for some green tea?

Comment

It's AF day number:

Sure with an injection of cayenne to keep my pipes from freezin! Thanks

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Working...
                                X