AND NOW... DAY 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AND NOW... DAY 4

Its day four. made it through yesterday and last night. I spent alot of time with my kids and that helped to keep my mind off of drinking. I would like to think everyone for their help and kind words.

AND NOW... DAY 4

Day 4! Great job Gus! On to day 5!
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

AND NOW... DAY 4

Day 4 for me also. Couldn't have done it without this forum. Thanks members !!
      Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
      ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

AND NOW... DAY 4

Great job!!! ODAT..you can do it. Stay strong and keep posting and reading here.
        AF since 10/14/2010...

Comment

AND NOW... DAY 4

Well done Gus! Make sure you are drinking lots of water and eating 3 health meals a day. You are doing great!!
          While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

AND NOW... DAY 4

Day four is when the anxiety has lifted, the sleepless nights are almost over, and your body has rid itself of all of the toxins, not to mention feeling so much better physically and mentally. The worst is over, keep up the momentum!
            2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

AND NOW... DAY 4

Super, Gus. Sending you Peace and Strength. Oh, and a link to the toolbox: Lots of valuable information there if you haven't seen it.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

KG

Comment

AND NOW... DAY 4

Well done Gus & Tipple on day 4!
                Gus I bet it's great to spend time with your kids sober and not hungover.
                Wishing you both much strength.
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

AND NOW... DAY 4

Great job on day 4 Gus & Tipple!!

Keep posting and read the tool box -- it's full of valuable info!

Comment

Working...
                  X