DAY FIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAY FIVE

IM SO WORIED IM GOING TO RELAPS. IT SEEMS LIKE THIS MAY BE TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE, BUT I MUST PRESS ON.

DAY FIVE

Someone said to me recently "Fear of failure is not allowed here" I'm on Day 5 with you! Get to work setting your day up so you succeed NOW if you haven't already and if you have then IMPLEMENT IT! sorry for yelling

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

DAY FIVE

Hey Gus, I'm on day 5 too. :goodjob: WE can make it!!!

Hang in there.

Bzz.

Comment

DAY FIVE

Yay Gus and BzzBee62! 5 days is stupendous! Keep going - it only gets better!
        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

DAY FIVE

Hi Gus, we met in chat last night. I am so glad that you understand that this fight is so worth the effort.
          I know this is what you have heard before, but it was all I had "one moment, one hour, one day at a time" please believe in yourself, you will be surprised!!
          :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

DAY FIVE

Great job all! Keep it going!
            You always succeed if you never stop trying.
            Everyday we choose the direction of change.

Comment

DAY FIVE

Hi Gus, hang in there. I'm still in single digit days myself (9) so hang in there. It does get better slowly but surely -- I got to 19 days in a row in December, so I know it can be done!!

Comment

DAY FIVE

Gus, even if you did relapse, you could start again. The relapse doesn't have to keep you from your goal!! Not sure if you have it, but here is a link to the toolbox. Be sure to drink tons of lemon water. And, if you can order some, the L-Glutamine is wonderful for quelling cravings. Also, I think it's really helpful to drink an herbal tea in the evening (if that's when you drank to replace the al).

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html

xx,
                KG

Comment

DAY FIVE

You can do this, 5 days is an incredible accomplishment and you're also probably through the wost of any withdrawal you're going to go through. I worry a lot about relapse too. I've found it helps to remind myself how hard I've worked and how much I've invested in my sobriety when I'm tempted to give up.
                  Alcohol Free since 11/29/10!

Comment

DAY FIVE

Hang in there Gus it gets better everyday..and a little worse some days..but the general curve is always moving up. Stay strong Gus we are here for you. Send me a message bud if you need to vent or talk.
                    AF 11/22/2010

Comment

DAY FIVE

GUS I really hope you are resisting your cravings, read the urge surfing posts in the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html I guarantee you that if you can get through today you will wake up tomorrow morning so relieved that it will give you added boost for staying strong. Come on! You can do this.:thumbs:
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

DAY FIVE

Gus,

Don't let all that hard work over the past 5 days go down the drain. It's a tough fight but I'm sure you're tougher. Stick with it!
                        2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Working...
                        X