guardian article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guardian article

If you don't care about your own body maybe consider the influence you have on your children:

Alcohol industry is 'targeting young people' | Society | The Guardian

Nothing you probably don't already know but it's worth considering the bigger picture sometimes.

med+c

guardian article

re: If you don't care about your own body maybe consider the influence you have on your children:

Just realised this statement can read a bit harsh. I would never exclude myself from this statement folks. Best wishes all.

med+c

Comment

guardian article

I am very worried my terrible alcohol habits will be passed down to my kids. I always drank my wine in a coffee mug. Like that will help at all! Sooner or later they will catch on. This article proves that, as parents, we must protect our children from this terrible poison that advertisers directly target to them. To tell my kids not to drink with wine in my mug is just ridiculous. Thanks for posting this as a reminder!:thanks:

Comment

guardian article

hi medic tis not new ? but it is good you bring it up,i remember as youngster being told,when you start working it was ok to drink,your a man,hahahaha,they did not say the hole bottle,lets face it,alchoholism is not like falling off a bike the 1st time,eventually you lern how to ride the bike,or stop trying,is it the same with drinking,addcion is a horrible state of mind,yes thnx gyco

Comment

Working...
        X