Army thread -6th Jan

Of course now I find it. Thor meet Black Bess

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread -6th Jan

JackieClaire;1036577 wrote: Of course now I find it. Thor meet Black Bess

That's a beautiful pic JC and the garden looks good too :H
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army thread -6th Jan

It's like World War 1 battle field out there at the moment.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread -6th Jan

JackieClaire;1036586 wrote: It's like World War 1 battle field out there at the moment.
          By the sounds of it you might have it covered in snow again soon so don't worry :H
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army thread -6th Jan

JackieClaire;1036577 wrote: Of course now I find it. Thor meet Black Bess

That is a beautiful looking dog! Love the name too!
            AF 11/22/2010

Comment

Army thread -6th Jan

JackieClaire;1036586 wrote: It's like World War 1 battle field out there at the moment.
              Did scotland become minnesota in the states...you should see all the snow we have..there must be about 2 feet on the ground. We haven't had this much since 1996-97 winter here.
              AF 11/22/2010

Comment

Army thread -6th Jan

Gawd I'm worse than a mother with new baby pictures. This was just before Christmas.

ermm I just over the border in England.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread -6th Jan

You can meet Freddie, too. Here he is with his antlers for Christmas....
                  Since we don't have any baby pics, we'll settle for dog piccies instead...

For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread -6th Jan

JackieClaire;1036602 wrote: Gawd I'm worse than a mother with new baby pictures. This was just before Christmas.

Jackie - x-post.:H:H about the baby pictures...
                    I assume that's you inside that giant parka? It does have an opening for yer face, doesn't it? Love yer wellies. That's how I knew it was you....
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army thread -6th Jan

It's fake fur and blooming huge.
                      I nearly fainted from the heat in one of the shops at the weekend.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread -6th Jan

JackieClaire;1036602 wrote: Gawd I'm worse than a mother with new baby pictures. This was just before Christmas.

Wow you got Minnesota snow there! The parka is very Minnesotian....We don't see eachother's faces around here until March...lol...
                        AF 11/22/2010

Comment

Army thread -6th Jan

clthorson75;1036611 wrote: Wow you got Minnesota snow there! The parka is very Minnesotian....We don't see eachother's faces around here until March...lol...
                          Black Bess is having the time of his life from the looks of things in the snow...ohhh this cold is killing me but the pic are making my day.
                          AF 11/22/2010

Comment

Army thread -6th Jan

stirly-girly;1036603 wrote: You can meet Freddie, too. Here he is with his antlers for Christmas....
                            Since we don't have any baby pics, we'll settle for dog piccies instead...

Awww..how cute!
                            AF 11/22/2010

Comment

Army thread -6th Jan

I'm just getting over a stinker of a cold that started Christmas Eve and grateful it didn't turn into a chest infection.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread -6th Jan

JackieClaire;1036619 wrote: I'm just getting over a stinker of a cold that started Christmas Eve and grateful it didn't turn into a chest infection.
                                There not fun at all are they. As day wears on I'm feeling better. Been drinking alot of water and eating food. Which is helping me a ton!
                                AF 11/22/2010

Comment

Working...
                                X