I finally have a plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally have a plan

FB--I am inspired by your will and determination to lose that weight! Food is also an addiction and you won that battle!!! One of my issues I think that has become a self fulfilling thing is that I have failed at the diet stuff so I now think I cannot succeed in other areas-- you prove that is not true!!!

Comment

I finally have a plan

Keep up the good work

Day three for me today and feeling ok I guess. I too are like you. I lost 35 kilo (about 70 pounds but NZers talk Kilos) and love running and exercise. I also love my wine too. We can do this and buggered if I want to waste the rest of my life in an alcoholic indused haze of resentment. Have a fantastic Day. I have to have go have a run. Bye Kia Kaha (stay strong in Maori)

Comment

I finally have a plan

I had a bad drinking problem,every day,a bottle of spirits.Stopped talking shit about it to myself and others
        and did something about it.Followed The Sinclair Method exactly,didnt fuck with it and didnt discuss it with
        others.A year later I dont drink and never will again.You are going to drink or you arent,simple,make a stand.By the way-no will power involved,in fact it works so well my friends who said theyll do it if it helped
        me,changed their minds.Guess they were just talking shit.

Comment

Working...
        X