Yikes It's FRIDA !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes It's FRIDA !!

Since New Years Eve; one week ago tonight, I have abstained like many of us. It's a personal record for me as I hadn't been able to abstain for more than 3 or 4 days in a row before. Tonight we will surely go out for supper. Probably Sushi. I have to be strong. I feel so empowered right now having given it up for seven days. This finally proves to myself that I can do whatever I set out to do. You know the feeling. This post is just a cry in the dark for the strength to be abstinent this weekend. I want to finally do this. Just for a month. That's my goal with moderation afterwords and we all know that may end up causing me problems but I need to try. Any of you in the same position? Let's keep posting this weekend. I find it really helps. I love looking at the drinktracker after I have entered my big fat zero. The scale is inching downwards already. Maybe that little bit of weight I want to lose will just fall right off. How shallow I sound. But in my little life, these things matter.
    Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
    ? Lao-Tzu

Yikes It's FRIDA !!

Hi Tip- Sounds like you have the motivation to definitely make it through the weekend! I've been in your position countless times- I find it's no big deal to have an iced tea with dinner and enjoy my dinner more, actually! You can do it!
    It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Yikes It's FRIDA !!

Oops- I just saw you posted this twice- I like Fridas, anyway!
      It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Working...
      X