Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread -Sat 8th Jan

Wot no Army and it's gone 8am :shocked:
    Mr Tips would be ashamed of you, you lazy feckers!! Wakey wakey!!
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Army thread -Sat 8th Jan

Goodmorning chill.i am still on moby ph, cant get bb were i am.and its snowing again. Sos (sick of snow).hope all is well there..next week 4me is holiday planing time.just getting a few things out of the way 1st.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army thread -Sat 8th Jan

Good morning Chill and Mario-and everyone else to come. I was up "early-ish" for a Saturday morning but took the puggers for a long walk as we are expecting rain later. So-what's everybody up to today? I have no plans! Well, except to clean a bit and then just putter around and see where the day takes me. It's kinda nice not to have to run around and be anywhere at an exact time.

Comment

Army thread -Sat 8th Jan

:hello2:

Where the feckity feck is everyone this morning

Has BB had her feet chewed off by goldfish

Has Oney been eaten by her new lap top

Mrs A gone for a run and forgotten to run back
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread -Sat 8th Jan

Morning lovelies!!
          I is here and in big chill mode. Just playing, chilling and gonna enjoy the weekend.
          Felt like a long and tiring week
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread -Sat 8th Jan

Yoooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo Starts.

Has it been tough at the coal face, hun
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread -Sat 8th Jan

Good morning army. Mrs A reporting in very late.:H
              No JC not been for a run but been lying in bed listening to radio 4.
              Lovely way to spend Saturday morning can hear MR A downstairs with the hoover.
              Sun is shining so may go for a little bike ride but on the other hand may do nothing at all

Comment

Army thread -Sat 8th Jan

Morning Mrs A.
                Well that was an interesting 15 minutes the Jehovah's Witnesses calling to give out old Watch Towers and the trip switch going. Can the two be linked.

Sounds bliss, Mrs A. Send him round here when he's finished there's bit of light dusting needs doing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread -Sat 8th Jan

Morning all,

I am never up before ten on a Saturday...it'd own treat to myself! How is everyone? Did you do anything exciting last night?

Today I am organising the kitchen and probably taking another trip to the dump! We really have so much stuff we don't need. I am going to see the kings speech later...very excited by that!!!

Speak later and have an awesome Saturday!

L x
                  'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army thread -Sat 8th Jan

Good Morning Chill, Mario, Expat, JC, Starty & Anon,

I'm reporting for duty JC, not been eaten by little fishies yet!!!

I really need to kick myself up the bum and do some exercise!!!! ............ after ust one more coffee
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Army thread -Sat 8th Jan

Hiya Cassia we cross posted,

We put our house up for sale last year and its amazing how much stuff we had to get rid of!!!
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Army thread -Sat 8th Jan

Hey Army!

I'm checking in late as I have been showing potential lodgers around my spare room - one way to battle the financial crisis, although I would prefer having the house to myself. Oh well, needs must and all that!

Hope everyone is doing well on this chilly morning. Any big weekend plans? I am going to curl up on the sofa and read my book and watch the FA Cup.

Bliss!

EW
                        If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army thread -Sat 8th Jan

Morning (and afternoon for some folks)! Up early to get to the store before the snow starts again. It's probably warmer outside than it is inside. If that heater guy doesn't show when he says today, you may be seeing me on America's Most Wanted. It is feckin FREEEEEEEZING in this place. See you later. My fingers are not totally thawed yet and it's hard to type....lol
                          February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army thread -Sat 8th Jan

Morning EW, Wagger,Cassia

No big plans today as Mr JC's on duty ( he's a lawyer on 24 hour call today) so won't be going further than the remote control.

Oh I may get over come with excitement and learn how to download some toons onto me MP3 player.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread -Sat 8th Jan

Good morning (just). Been out for croissants and blueberry muffins, took the dogs for a play and sorted out rearranging a computer and peripherals out at home. Very cold, ice and snow here again so an afternoon of footy, feet up planned. Will light the fire later and go out for ingredients for I feel like cooking a nice starter and dinner for tonight. Cant get this song out of my head, warning the language may offend some.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl0qf1pgjEs&feature=watch_response[/video]]YouTube - Pink - Fuckin' Perfect (Full Song)
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X