Trucker's Mother has died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a call from Trucker this morning. His Mother died of cancer on Jan. 3 and her funeral was yesterday. Apparently he can read our messages, but cannot respond, as his keyboard is broke. He will need our love, prayers and comfort over the next few months. He took care of his Mother to the very end and I so admire him for that. Please send him a message here. Love, Vicki
    I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
    but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

My condolences Trucker!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Sorry to here about your mother Trucker, its not easy when they pass . Take good care for yourself , mm
      AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

I'm sorry for you loss trucker.May you find peace and gratitude in having been a part of you mother's life and as well as her transition.
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss, trucker. I'm certain your mother was comforted by your love and care. Hang in there ..
          :l

Comment

Trucker, so sorry to hear about your mom. She can now be in peace so I hope you can find some comfort there.

xx,
            KG

Comment

Hey Vicki,
              what sort of computer does trucker have? Plus, is it a laptop or is it one with a separate keyboard? Lots of times, folks have extra keyboards and equipment lying around. If it's a separate keyboard, maybe someone can send him a spare? Just an idea.

I will ask him and perhaps someone will have an extra one to give him. THANKS!
              I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
              but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Our thoughts are with you Trucker!

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Oh hunni *huge hugs* i'm soooooo sorry for your loss. You have all my love going your way. You're such an amazing true person to have done so much for you mum.
                  I hope really hope you are ok.
                  If you need to talk, i'm always here!

Comment

:l:lTrucker:l:l

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I am thinking of you at this time of great loss, Trucker. You offered your mother so much support and comfort during her last months, be comforted by that. When the pain of your loss begins to get easier, may you be comforted with only warm memories!

xx Kate
                      A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Hon, this is a tough blow, I know. I've read the first pain we go though alone is the loss of our mother, and I believe it's true.
                        You are sent so many words of comfort here, and so many hopes to comfort you. Stay in touch with your MWO family, especially as you go through the next days. Remember you have been a good son, and your mother knew you were there for her, which was the most important gift you could give.
                        :hugs:
                        Rubes
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Prayers & thoughts for you trucker, keep strong.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

I'm so very sorry Trucker - my deepest condolences.
                            We will be here when you can get back and are in need of support.
                            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Trucker - I am so sorry for the loss of your mum - my prayers are with you at this really hard time for you.

Many hugs to you, love, Sun xx
                              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                              X