• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Sunday 9th

yea man flu feel like a puss bag...

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Hi Captain and JC :hiya:
      Right this girl is getting her ass out of bed and going to the gym!
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

And I am off dogging
        Slaters luvvies
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Morning army,

I seem to have missed everyone :upset: I'm off to make a cuppa fennel tea and I'll be back........
          Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

hello army peeps
            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Morning Army!

Feeling a bit lethargic today - coffee is on the go though so hopefully that'll perk me up a bit.

Went out to a friend of a friend's birthday party last night - they had karaoke. Now I wouldn't do karaoke when drunk, so I certainly didn't do it sober. Made for a very dull evening, but alas I didn't break my run. 30+ days now..woohoo!

Hope to see a good game between Man U and Liverpool today - other than that I am being lazy with my book and my hound curled up at my feet.

Good luck with the run Anon!

EW
              If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

well done englishwriter. karaoke is enough to turn anyone to drink. i think i would have had to leave. have a nice lazy day... or go wild on the coffee

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Thanks SD - it certainly was my biggest challenge yet, but I didn't want to ruin the evening even further! haha

Why do people seem to think karaoke is a good idea? It baffles me....

What have you got planned for the day?

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Helloooo everyone not really that awake yet but trying. good stuff EW on the 30 days and more, will be watching the game also. dont like the way managers are treated these days but then its all about results
                    AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Yoooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo Ew and Spudulike,

Just a quick fly by before I head of to Iceland (the shop not the country)

Had to do a big shout out for EW

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 30 + DAYS

Right must dash Mr JC's sitting in the car.

laterz
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

today i will mostly be 'not watching football'. not a fan. im gonna try and restore some order to the kitchen after the dogs found an open cupboard and dragged everything out.theres a trail of plastic bags on a roll... o such doggy fun

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Thanks Madmans and JC - feels great!

Madmans - I know, it isn't particularly fair - However, I guess any person who doesn't do their job successfully is at risk of being fired, and they certainly get compensated OK for it, which 'we' as 'regular' people don't. The ones I feel are really unfair though are when people like Roy, who clearly is a good manager, inherit a crappy team and take the fallout for it.

Anyway, so I don't bore SD et all too much I'll leave it there on the footy

SD - Luckily my dog won't take anything from a table, counter, or from a cupboard as he knows he'll get in too much trouble! It doesn't stop him running in from outside and walking on every possible clean surface before he'll get on his bed and dry off though!

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Hi JC and SD , i think i only really got into football because of drink ( good excuse to go to the pub and then later it gave me a reason not to feel guilty when sitting at home by myself drinking watching football) crazy shit we make up so we can drink
                            AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Morning everyone,

The cat had me up three times last night so I gave myself the gift s lie in. Plus, David Cameron was on radio five live this morning and I wanted to sleep through that. Ponce!

It is a gorgeous sunny day today, wish I had agreed to go to Perthshire with some friends. Today I am going to the gym and cleaning the house, and going to make a lovely dinner tonight.

Have a great day all. Popeye...what's your favourite hillwalk?

L x
                              'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Good morning everyone!

Just thought I would do a quick pop in and say "Morning!".

Did I see the Capt in here? Loads of kisses coming your way my good friend.

And EW, I can't believe you're over 30 days already? I am so happy for you! How are you feeling about it? Woo hoo!

Need coffee desperately....

Comment

Working...
                                X