Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Sunday 9th

Good Morning Gia!

Thanks I feel amazing about it actually...really feel if I can get through a night of karaoke sans AL I can do anything! LOL

How are you? Sorry to hear little Gia has been unwell - is she doing OK today?

Get your coffee going onnnn!

EW
    If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Hah. Karaoke..been a long time since I've done that! But, I was definetely not sober.

We're doing pretty swell over here. It's a nice Canadian winter day here right now. No more explosive vomitting last night (yah!). She's now muching on toast with Nutella. I'm not so patiently waiting for my coffee...

What are you and the Monkey up to today? Since you're hangover free on a Sunday. Brunch somewhere?

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Sure, I'll go Dutch with you on some brunch What do you fancy?

Glad Little Gia is doing better...Mmmmmmmmmm Nutella!

Monkey and I are relaxing mainly with a book (I'll do the reading ) and watching the football. Have you got any plans?

EW

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Loving the energy in the army today!

EW - CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 30+ days AF is awesome........!
          Agree on the karaoke, very dull even drunk, extemely dull when sober

Cassia - I love Perthshire wont it be snowy? Just spoke to Mum in Ayrshire, theirs has melted over night but lots of black ice around so be careful out there.

Been to the gym and feeling good, if the rain stays off will have a long walk with mutt.
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

I love the brunches where everything is served, omelet and waffle stations, loads of fresh breads and different jams and lots of fresh fruit with good coffee and fresh squeezed juice. I think I basically want to be in Mexico! LOL.

Our plans today are pretty simple. Enjoy the snow from inside the house and possibly go our later to coast if she wants too. Snack all day, watch movies and perfect the art of the lazy Sunday. Aahhhh...

Good morning Chill!

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Hey Chill

No idea what the weather is like out that way - imagine it would be quite snowy. We had a severe snow warning last night in West/Central Scoltand but doesn't look like it snowed in Glasgow. I think the hubby and I will go up next week instead. Going to go check the forecast just now!

BB - I LOVE brunch - pancakes, omelettes, waffles, fresh fruit - good coffee. BLISS!

xx
              'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Hey Chill and Cassia,

Thanks Chill - am really happy with myself for the first time in a long time!

I love brunch too and really miss my time in America for the wondeful places to go for breakfast/brunch. We just don't have anywhere quite like it in the UK - that I have found anyway, other than some rare American style diners.

I want iHOP! hehe

Gia - lazy day - join the club. Got any good snacks and movies in?

EW

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Hi Cassia! Brunch is my most favourite meal really, where else can you get all your favourite breakfast items with a nice thick steak on the side? Yummy!

Right now the movies consist of Cats & Dogs, G-Force, Toy Story 3, Shrek..all the fun kid movies. Snacks are pretty much whatever we feel like at the time, but I do have some chicken peanut satay's I'm going to make later on..and whatever I have a craving for. I love food.

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

EW - I want IHOP too!!! I introduced my husband to it last year and he loves it. I am so excited to have more brunches when I move back to America this year. Unfortunately no bloody mary's but freshly squeezed OJ will do just nicely!!!

There is one place in Glasgow that does American style pancakes and it is good but v expensive. They actually have a yellow NYC taxi that will pick you up and take you there.

xx
                    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Wow Cassia - that sounds awesome! I'm not sure they would pick me up from Milton Keynes and take me there though! hehe

Gia - sounds like a good choice of movies and I too love satay's - making my mouth water just thinking about them. The only good part of the party last night was the spread of food they had - everything from satay's, sweet chilli kebabs, chilli con carne, to prawns, sushi, and chow mein! YUMMY

OK - might be time for brunch soon

EW

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

EW - Is that a cocker spaniel in your picture? I used to have a golden one years ago, mad as a hatter!

Im not a big breakfast person, always trying to be healthy, I did have a lovely wholemeal bagel today with lemon and lime marmalade which was yummy!
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

am on my 6th cappuccino, I never do breakfast, something I need to start doing.
                          A big wasp just flew past me, whats going on loike?

What a chilled out sunday, nothing to do and all day to do it, thanks onebun for reminding me to check in once in a while, but my question to you is what was dawn doing in your gaff this morning???

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Breakfasts start from 2moro...healthy shite too..

On the up side, I am drinking Dandelion tea...

How are yis all on this fine day??

EW...BLOODY well dome on the 30 days!!!
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

one2many;1038399 wrote: Breakfasts start from 2moro...healthy shite too..

On the up side, I am drinking Dandelion tea...

How are yis all on this fine day??

EW...BLOODY well dome on the 30 days!!!
                              Hey there beautiful lady,

I heard that Dandelion tea is supposed to be really good for you. How does it taste? I know getting them in your mouth playing in the yard is not too appetizing, the tea has to be better!

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Morning friends!

AND ON THE SEVENTH DAY....THERE WAS HEAT!!! Whoo hoo!!! They fixed the freaking heater last night. It took about an hour and a half for the guy to fix it - but that was only because he would not shut the hell up and do his job. He finally finished and I threatened his life if it broke again, so we'll see how this works out. Mass, then taking the chicks out for a while and relaxing a bit. Hope everyone has a great day

Hi Oney and BB and all the rest! XXOOXXOOXX
                                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
                                X