Army thread Sunday 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Sunday 9th

Wanna - 6th coffee and its only lunchtime?! Do you ever sleep loike?
    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
    AF - JAN 1st 2010
    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Chill - Yes it is indeed a cocker spaniel and he is madder than any hatter!

Wannachange - I saw a very dozy looking fly yesterday - the newspaper reckons along with the dead birds found, it is a sign of Armageddon! Typical - just getting sorted and the World will end!

Oner - thanks very much

I've had Dandelion and Burdock drink, but never Dandelion Tea. I have to say it doesn't sound appealing...
      If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Holy crap. 6 coffees and my head would explode.
        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Where do you get the dandelions in the winter onebum?

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Oh I do sleep, fell asleep roight after the movie loike and woke up at 10 thanks to my alarm, I would sleep till 1 if I let myself but that sucks if I have to be up before dawn (there she is again) the following morning.
            No English, its not the end of the world... I let the wasp out but thats just the same as killing it I spose its under zero here today ah well at least its out of my hands!
            Yessss 6 coffees and I had another in the meanwhile, kettle is on for another!

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

EW - no amageddon here! We still have mosi's in Jan when a few years ago they used to die off in winter! I reckon they are a new breed of indestructible mosquitos who are probably adapting to global change to ensure they arent wiped out by the ice age thats coming!!!
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Chill, it sounds like us here and Blackflies!

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Morning Army!
                  What's that 'bout skeeters and black flies?
                  Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Hey there girlie! I'm getting the odd squirel in my house trying to escape the cold, as well as mice..no blackflies here thank god! I swear they are from the very depths of hell...we're getting dumped on with snow here and it's so beautiful. Little Gia is wanting to ho outside and play so we'll be heading out there soon. How are things with you? You live in the farming belt don't you?

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Dunno 'bout farming belt? I live on a rock in Lake Huron :H

Actually, I haven't seen/heard any meeces yet - perhaps Ms. Bubbles is good for something, after all Oh... Mr. Wonderful would go ape if a squirrel would get into the house (no offense, Starty) - he's been attacked by one in his shop :H

I will have to head out as well.. but just to feed horses and a quick muck out. You and little Gia have fun, dress warm!!! :l
                      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Just back from the race! How I love this AF life even after a fall in the ice which made the course treacherous I managed to win my category.

At the presentation the woman who came 2nd looked flabbergasted that I had won. I wanted to shout out loud that the reason I am doing so well is because I have given up the booze.

I haven't the courage yet to celebrate my victory over the al until I have longer under my belt.

Thank you my MYO friends:thanks:

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Well done Anon - that is awesome!

EW
                          If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

Anon im so proud of you, you are an amazing lady!!
                            Onwards and upwards, you are such a great example of what can be achieved
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

I knew you'd win anon.
                              Brilliant !
                              We have some amazing people here.

Comment

Army thread Sunday 9th

anon;1038455 wrote: Just back from the race! How I love this AF life even after a fall in the ice which made the course treacherous I managed to win my category.

At the presentation the woman who came 2nd looked flabbergasted that I had won. I wanted to shout out loud that the reason I am doing so well is because I have given up the booze.

I haven't the courage yet to celebrate my victory over the al until I have longer under my belt.

Thank you my MYO friends:thanks:
                                :goodjob: well done anon :goodjob:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                                X