Dixon is now moderately drinking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw Dixon, so sad to hear you are drinking again. I asked about you a few days ago and was wondering how you were doing. You got alot of good advice - you should not attempt moderation after only 2 weeks. I am over two months and I know I cannot moderate now, soon or probably ever. Please stop drinking - you were doing so well. Your life will not get better if you continue this path. Please clear your head and think things through. I pray that you will do the right thing for yourself and your family. Let is know how you are doing.
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

dixon;1039311 wrote: Betty thanks ,:thankslease fill out me with a lot of strength please!
      Dixon
      Dixon, you have the strength to do this, you have already done 15 days!!!

Go for 30!!! You will feel sooo much better!!!

BB xxx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

live and lern

dixon;1039311 wrote: Betty thanks ,:thankslease fill out me with a lot of strength please!
        Dixon
        hi dixon,:goodjobne of the best things is your here ,reading from people who care,addiction is a life time project dixon,whether you stop or not,somthin ive lerned over the years,is saying one is an alchoholic,is an easy thing to do,understanding what an alchoholic is ,is much bigger,are you or arent you,is question,it is forever,it is an individual decision:thanks:i wish you well gyco

Comment

Thank you friends for yours strength and advice!!
          I have remained AF for two weeks and Moderate for one week ,today attempting to be AFFF.
          Will update again.
          :thanks:
          A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Wagoneer;1039359 wrote: Aw Dixon, so sad to hear you are drinking again. I asked about you a few days ago and was wondering how you were doing. You got alot of good advice - you should not attempt moderation after only 2 weeks. I am over two months and I know I cannot moderate now, soon or probably ever. Please stop drinking - you were doing so well. Your life will not get better if you continue this path. Please clear your head and think things through. I pray that you will do the right thing for yourself and your family. Let is know how you are doing.
            Really true and trying hard !I do not have any physical symptoms in withdrawal but feel alone when being AF.. I need to raise self esteem in fact..
            talk to you soon!
            Dixon

Comment

Dixon, perhaps you should go to an AA meeting. There, you would be with others who struggle with alcohol, and it might address your loneliness.

Comment

Hi Fennel,
                Thank you for your alternative way to reduce loneliness !
                Actually I tried to go to AA meeting but relapsed on the way to the venue.In another note it wont be available when I feel alone.You know pubs and off licence shops are available all the times ,its too bad for us... Isn't it ?
                Anyway we should be aware and try to be sober all the times.:thanks:
                Dixon

Comment

Dixon, there is a phone number you can call for AA, 24 hours ............... 0845 769 7555

They will help you ...

BB xxx
                  sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey where's Dixon lately??
                    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Working...
                    X