Boot Camp Reopened Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

byebyebridgetjones;1048466 wrote: Now is as good a time as any to tell you girls................
    that I supplemented the ......erm ......fun stuff.....with laxatives.....

You all have a good night now.
    :H:H:H:H:H
    Well, if that doesn't get them going., nothing will. Only hope the Lindt wasn't Laxettes in disguise.
    Private Mish Reportage, Sarge. If I spend any more time in the garden seiving dirt I'll turn into Xena Warrior Princess for sure. Good thing I'm living on fruit and salad, with a little chocolate for "energy." (Not the Laxette type, Sir).
    I've finished the main walls, Sir, but, as often happens with these missions, one keeps seeing other areas of the garden that need 'improving,' and I'm now undertaking the construction of a new wall to cover an already existing (tacky looking) wall to match the rest of the garden to make it more aesthetically appealing and in line with the overall limestone theme.
    Feeling fighting fit and as strong as a mallee bull. Tried on a pair of jeans yesterday and fit happily into size 7 (Aus sizing). Not sure how that corresponds to US sizes...perhaps another of the troops knows and can do the conversion for me.
    Have promised self to check into Boot Camp more regularly, Sarge. I miss the witty repartee and encouragement. Oh, and by the way, I can state categorically that I haven't had the time, nor the inclination, to be making sourmash.
    :h Mish :h
    sigpic
    Never give up...
    GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
    Remaining a perpetual possibility
    Only in a world of speculation.
    What might have been and what has been
    Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

OK Troops LISTEN UP. I've been summoned to Washington (in reality Techie is going to Atlanta) for an important meeting. Just a quick SHOUT OUT to Private Meech and Mish who are doing GREAT. Rumor has it Rags and Zenners have gone AWOL and reportedly joining some drug crazed cult in Utah. We are currently searching for them both. I will have Nurse Jones cover for me while I'm at my meeting. I will report back in tomorrow night from the Hyatt. Cooky promises to have a lovely beetroot dip for Friday in the Mess Hall. He is going to use Private Frogs recipe. IF ANYONE HEARS FROM EITHER RAGS OR ZENNY REPORT IT DIRECTLY TO JONES. SHE'LL BE IN TOUCH WITH THE MP'S!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1487822=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Pte Raggsy reporting from San Francisco Sir.
        Not quite sure how I got here Sir.
        Last thing I remember was going to the latrine Sir.

And I seem to have floral objects in my hair Sir.

But I've met some gentle people here

Comment

Mish;1048594 wrote: :H:H:H:H:H

Tried on a pair of jeans yesterday and fit happily into size 7 (Aus sizing).

Size 7!!! That's kids sizes!!!
          Oh hang on, jeans is different to dress sizes. What is it in dress sizes? 12?

I can proudly announce I've gone from 18 to 16 and in 4-6 weeks should be down to 14...which is what I was before I got married.

Comment

HELLO you pockets of swamp gas. Where in the HELL is Private Saph. I Read some cotton picking bullarhea about her wanting to cave in to pressure. WELL LISTEN UP. I'm in dag blammed Atlanta GA after a four hour delay this morning. I'm so PISSED OFF I could debone a flight attendant. They had alcohol on the plane but I REFUSED. The only thing I had to drink trapped on that plane was my own urine. Not bad if ya use a little Splenda! Now I want you checking in here to Old Sarge. If you were here I take ya to go and see that git damn Ike & Ted Turner. I luv them lyrics..."pumped a lot of 'tane down in New Orleans!" OK, Sarge has a business dinner to attend but will be checkin messages on his frickin hand held voice instrument. NOW GET YOUR BUTT CHECKED IN HERE. DO YOU HEAR ME PRIVATE??

Oh YEAH, Private Saph :h

Comment

Pte. Raggsy here Sergeant Sir.

Feeling a bit lightheaded Sir.
              I think Nurse Jones misprescribed my diet pills .

But am ready to continue duties and boot camp fitness regime. My kit is at the ready for inspection Sir.

Comment

dragged myself kicking and screaming out of bed and back into life SARGE. twas a great big effort, but I did it. just about to get on the exercise bike for at least an hour
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;1049681 wrote: dragged myself kicking and screaming out of bed and back into life SARGE. twas a great big effort, but I did it. just about to get on the exercise bike for at least an hour

WONDERFUL NEWS Private Phire. I'm mighty proud of you. NOW MOVE YOUR BUTT DOUBLE TIME. OH AND :l:l

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1488837=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Rags;1049264 wrote: Pte. Raggsy here Sergeant Sir.

Feeling a bit lightheaded Sir.
                    I think Nurse Jones misprescribed my diet pills .

But am ready to continue duties and boot camp fitness regime. My kit is at the ready for inspection Sir.

AWESOME....JUST DANG AWESOME Private Rags. I could use that gear to get out of Atlanta. Flight tomorrow moring I hope!!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1488840=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Rags;1048627 wrote: Size 7!!! That's kids sizes!!!
                      Oh hang on, jeans is different to dress sizes. What is it in dress sizes? 12?

I can proudly announce I've gone from 18 to 16 and in 4-6 weeks should be down to 14...which is what I was before I got married.
                      I wear an 8 in dress sizes and have been wearing 8 jeans too, so fitting into 7s was quite a thrill. Kids sizing is different...I'd never get into kids 7s unless I'd been dead and buried for a couple of months.
                      At 5' and three quarters of an inch and light frame, size 8 is pretty much where I should be. I shot up to 14 during a very happy period in my life, and it took forever to get off, but when my life took a downward turn it fell off. I got down to 36kgs when I had my breakdown and that was definitely way too thin.

Reportage, Sarge. Might need new camos and fatigues, Sir. Why do they call them 'fatigues' I wonder? All this exercise on my present maneuvre is giving me more energy, not less. Must admit, though, that when I do stop for the day I fall into a coma-like sleep.
                      I hate flying, too, Sarge. Not that it frightens me (although I do have a fear of heights), but I just get so dang bored. I used to have a glass of wine with my meal but refrained from drinking more because getting poured off the plane is not a good look, and I did my drinking in private. Well done on being called to Washington, Sir. I realised you are a very important person but hadn't known you were called into HQ for your invaluable contributions and ideas. I'm sure we all feel much more confident now we are aware of our illustrious leader's high standing. I know I am.
                      If Privates Zenners and Raggsy require disciplinary action, Sir, you might consider sending them to my barracks to assist in the garden. Oh, but suggest they bring their swimming costumes so we can relax in the spa with chilled cranberry juice in the evenings.
                      :h Mish :h
                      sigpic
                      Never give up...
                      GET UP!!!

AF since 25th November, 2011

What might have been is an abstraction
                      Remaining a perpetual possibility
                      Only in a world of speculation.
                      What might have been and what has been
                      Point to one end, which is always present. T.S. Eliot

Comment

Mish;1049698 wrote: I wear an 8 in dress sizes and have been wearing 8 jeans too, so fitting into 7s was quite a thrill. Kids sizing is different...I'd never get into kids 7s unless I'd been dead and buried for a couple of months.
                        At 5' and three quarters of an inch and light frame, size 8 is pretty much where I should be. I shot up to 14 during a very happy period in my life, and it took forever to get off, but when my life took a downward turn it fell off. I got down to 36kgs when I had my breakdown and that was definitely way too thin.

Reportage, Sarge. Might need new camos and fatigues, Sir. Why do they call them 'fatigues' I wonder? All this exercise on my present maneuvre is giving me more energy, not less. Must admit, though, that when I do stop for the day I fall into a coma-like sleep.
                        I hate flying, too, Sarge. Not that it frightens me (although I do have a fear of heights), but I just get so dang bored. I used to have a glass of wine with my meal but refrained from drinking more because getting poured off the plane is not a good look, and I did my drinking in private. Well done on being called to Washington, Sir. I realised you are a very important person but hadn't known you were called into HQ for your invaluable contributions and ideas. I'm sure we all feel much more confident now we are aware of our illustrious leader's high standing. I know I am.
                        If Privates Zenners and Raggsy require disciplinary action, Sir, you might consider sending them to my barracks to assist in the garden. Oh, but suggest they bring their !swimming costumes so we can relax in the spa with chilled cranberry juice in the evenings.

OUTSTANDING WORK Private Mish. I'm going to setup a special program I'll have you host. More to follow. NOW MOVE OUT MISHALICIOUS!!!

Attached files [img]/converted_files/1488847=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

Hi Mishy,
                          Wow, size 8. I would've been about 8 years old when I was that size.. I was what was politely termed "solid build" but never fat. Was a size 12 till I was 25, then size 14 till I stopped smokeing way back in 1989. Then I packed on the lbs. then drinking started taking over my life so more lbs went on. But it's all good now.

Gee, 36 kilos, is dangerously thin. Trauma in our life tends to do that. I dropped weight like nothing on earth when my (1st) husband died.

Hope you don't encounter any more troubled pathways. that path again, and that you stay well and happy . :l

Now, I better report in to Sarge.

Sergeant SIR!Went diving this morning SIR. At 22:16 Sir.On NITROX SIR. I think you call it ENRICHED AIR in the USA SIR!Stayed down a whopping 74 minutes at an average 15.6 metres SIR! Saw another seal. SIR!It was bloody graceful and beautiful.
                          Surfaced at 11:30 Sir.
                          Upon my return home I washed my gear ready for my next underwater affray, then without showering went to the girly gym for a 30 minute workout SIR!
                          Have droped 1/2 kilo this week SIR!
                          Am now just hovering above 79 kilos SIR!!

Comment

Great work Mish and Raggsy bum.....I wish I could say that the pounds are falling off here
                            Getting a bit lost with it all actually. So much info out there, it actually becomes quite confusing as to what to do.
                            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Bridge - what do you actually want to achieve?

Comment

I want to lose a gargantuan amount of weight, and have more energy, it's getting ridiculous.
                                I am working against the Baclofen sleepies as well.
                                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X