Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boot Camp Reopened Week 1

Zenstyle;1039430 wrote: Did ya say :new: lol
    No Zenners she only signed up with me cos I have 23years experience:upset::new::goodjob::welcome::h
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

one2many;1039337 wrote: Reporting in

Decaf coffee
      fennel tea
      Wheetabix (and no sugar) and milk
      Wholemeal toast

Egg salad sambo

Pork steak
      Roast spuds
      peas and carrots

All supps taken inc detox ones.

50 min brisk walk

small bar of chcolate

Private Oney you are looking rather healthy after the long holiday break. Sarge would like to know one thing though. WHAT IN THE HELL IS A DAG BLAMMED WHEETABIX. Does it have hair? Does it bite? Otherwise, I think you are doing GREAT. I would like to see a bit of strength training. Little steps Oners like a Missy B press up or two. See you in formation.
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1039425 wrote: Saph GREAT to see you back at camp. Fantastic stuff with diet and exercise. Why aren't folks eating enough protein here. I'd like your input. BTW the way soldier I want all you Undies without undies. Commando is the only way to go. Why hell did I tell you about the case of jungle rot I had on little Sarge. Took doc three or four shots with the scapel to make er look normal. Never wore undies again.
        Say no more Sarge, commando it is and always has been. No way do any self respecting undies actually wear undies under workout gear......always a good idea to check the tights before adopting the downward dog pose in front of the class though Sarge!!!!!

On the matter of not enough protein within the troops sir...methinks we are still stuck in the carbo munching mould. I try to have protein at every meal sir.....makes me feel much more energetic and stabilises blood sugar levels which as we know helps with decreasing cravings for al. Maybe you could run an article on the balance of fat. protein and carbohydrate sir.
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

techie;1039444 wrote: OK Private Chill. GREAT progress. You may want to provide the troops some insight into yoga and its benefits. I usually sleep in the cobra pose, but that's between us. See you in formation!!!
          Gat dang hissing bloody snake (spoken out corner of mouth behind hand)

Comment

sapphire1;1039447 wrote: Say no more Sarge, commando it is and always has been. No way do any self respecting undies actually wear undies under workout gear......always a good idea to check the tights before adopting the downward dog pose in front of the class though Sarge!!!!!

:H:H:H:H

On the matter of not enough protein within the troops sir...methinks we are still stuck in the carbo munching mould. I try to have protein at every meal sir.....makes me feel much more energetic and stabilises blood sugar levels which as we know helps with decreasing cravings for al. Maybe you could run an article on the balance of fat. protein and carbohydrate sir.
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Commando? Check. Always was, always will be.

Cross Trainers? No wucking fay! I refuse to look like a ponce whilst negotiating the perimeter of the paddock. NOR will you lot get me to invest in a Sports Bra. THIS is my HERO!

The Legend of Cliff Young: The 61 Year Old Farmer Who Won the World’s Toughest Race - Elite Feet

Comment

tawnyfrog;1039452 wrote: Commando? Check. Always was, always will be.

Cross Trainers? No wucking fay! I refuse to look like a ponce whilst negotiating the perimeter of the paddock. NOR will you lot get me to invest in a Sports Bra. THIS is my HERO!

The Legend of Cliff Young: The 61 Year Old Farmer Who Won the World?s Toughest Race - Elite Feet

Doc released your running form analysis. He says you are a natural! (cool article)

Comment

Private Zenners is using this. Here is information on an exciting supplement. Thanks Zenny!

http://www.wellnessletter.com/html/d...GreenAlgae.php Attached files [img]/converted_files/1476942=5823-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

tawnyfrog;1039452 wrote: Commando? Check. Always was, always will be.

The Legend of Cliff Young: The 61 Year Old Farmer Who Won the World?s Toughest Race - Elite Feet

Comment

Glad you are back Sarge.

Did a 2 hour snowshoe hike today.

Start yoga classes tomorrow for the first time ever.

Did something very spontaneous to keep focussed and not allow the AL Beast in my busy life - Signed up for a HALF IRONMAN.

Yikes.

AND I have had a terrible craving for french fries for the last 3 days. Help anyone??

Comment

Right Sarge.
                        I am in, but as long as I can wear my S & M bikini for manoevers and not those bleedin awful camo type stuff...
                        Right, yesterday, 3 coffees. 1 hour of brisk walking, all my supps and 3 decent meals (lots of fruit and veg)
                        And a great attitude all day
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Meech;1039463 wrote:
                          Did something very spontaneous to keep focussed and not allow the AL Beast in my busy life - Signed up for a HALF IRONMAN.
                          Oh Boy!! When??????
                          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

This is Wheetabix Sarge...good shite!

Weetabix cereals: Wholegrain, tasty goodness.
                            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Sorry sarge - can't do my ralk tonight. I'm dealing with a bit of precipitation here but my heart is bleeding for the Queensland people.

No silly-buggers fom me for now.

Comment

Zenstyle;1039486 wrote: Ahem! Wot's with yesterday? We're all about today Private Starts... So hitch those horribly baggy sparkly knickers of yours up and get out there with those doggers! lol

(What's in them knickers by the way? Junk in the trunk? Carrying contraband?)
                                Me nuts Private Zenners, me nuts. A squirrels gotta put them somewhere....
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X