Boot Camp Reopened Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG I think you're ready for primetime Rags. Keep up the GREAT work!!!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Yessir SIR!!

Thankyou Sergeant SIR!

Comment

Gday Sarge, Private Saff reporting for duty. Exercise today has been a 5km ralk followed by strength training and lots of stretching. Diet blew out this arvo though Sarge!!!!! I was starvin marvin and scoffed 1.5 meat pies...feel bloody crook...serves me right!!!! Dinner will be something colourful and raw Sarge.
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

techie;1044883 wrote: Excellent post Jones. Yes, you SHOULD always buy your probiotics refrigerated. Why it reminds me of the time I chased you into the mess hall walk-in cooler. We were both wearing camo. Hell, you hit me upside the head with that leg-of-lamb. I was out for several hours. Doc asked me what happened and I said I was just getting my probiotic. Remember how we laughed afterward till my concussion left me with that severe case of bell's palsy? Oh the memories. OK, ENOUGH GAT DANG DATA RECALL. I NEED YOU PEOPLE FOCUSED. YOU DOG BLAMMED LOOKY LOOS. MOVE OUT!!!
          That wasn't a leg of lamb............sorry 'bout the palsy and all........
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1045017 wrote: That wasn't a leg of lamb.....
            CCTV clearly shows that it was a brick.

Palsy-schmalsy.

Comment

techie;1044883 wrote: Excellent post Jones. Yes, you SHOULD always buy your probiotics refrigerated. Why it reminds me of the time I chased you into the mess hall walk-in cooler. We were both wearing camo. Hell, you hit me upside the head with that leg-of-lamb. I was out for several hours. Doc asked me what happened and I said I was just getting my probiotic. Remember how we laughed afterward till my concussion left me with that severe case of bell's palsy? Oh the memories. OK, ENOUGH GAT DANG DATA RECALL. I NEED YOU PEOPLE FOCUSED. YOU DOG BLAMMED LOOKY LOOS. MOVE OUT!!!
              FYI
              Pro-Biotik 15B

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Morning /Evening Boot campers.
                I have to say, placebo effect or not, those probiotics seem to be doing the trick. It would be going too far to say that Jones is jumping out of her skin (that has certainly been a long time back), but progress is being made.

So tell me, who amongst us is Paleo dieting ?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;1045309 wrote: Morning /Evening Boot campers.
                  I have to say, placebo effect or not, those probiotics seem to be doing the trick. It would be going too far to say that Jones is jumping out of her skin (that has certainly been a long time back), but progress is being made.

So tell me, who amongst us is Paleo dieting ?
                  Bridge I do the Paleo stuff but I tweak my nutritional needs based on how I fell. Therefore I probably 95% there. If I'm a GREAT NYC steakhouse I don't asked if their beef is organic grass fed free of hormones. I say medium rare and smile. I've been eating this way for many years. I do reserve one day a week for whatever I want. I'm on a late train home so I'll post more later after I have some dinner. I may club a possum on my way in! tty.
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;1045438 wrote: Bridge I do the Paleo stuff but I tweak my nutritional needs based on how I fell. Therefore I probably 95% there. If I'm a GREAT NYC steakhouse I don't asked if their beef is organic grass fed free of hormones. I say medium rare and smile. I've been eating this way for many years. I do reserve one day a week for whatever I want. I'm on a late train home so I'll post more later after I have some dinner. I may club a possum on my way in! tty.
                    I didn't realise I had to hunt my own
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I've just been reading Paleo 101 to try and understand what you're all talking about and have decided that I've always been a Paleolite without even realising it. ***sob ***

I didn't know there was a club. I will never again hide the fact that I use full fat butter, cream, cheese etc. AND I really like rare steak, liver and marrow. AND I only eat when I'm hungry. AND I go to bed when it gets dark and wake up without an alarm clock.

I'm fashionable!

Cool.

Comment

tawnyfrog;1045466 wrote:

I'm fashionable!

Cool.
                        So Perez Hilton told us............
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

... who or where is Perez Hilton?

Comment

tawnyfrog;1045469 wrote: ... who or where is Perez Hilton?
                            where have you been ?
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

OMG ... I've just realised ... we're on the wrong thread.

Sorry Sarge. Sir.

Comment

We could just keep doing it.
                                Deliberately.
                                To annoy people.
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X