Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Monday 10 January

hello everyone
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Morning one2many,chill,anon,stirly,zeppie2.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

hiya mario
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Morning again all
          Your healthy vibes are getting me going now.
          I have had one coffee and am now on an earl gray....
          Love your dream Chilli
          Mine was weird it involved a nutter, a rugby player and a vet...oh and mens urinals and stray dogs....
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Yous women are sick :-) any men about

Comment

mario;1038971 wrote: Yous women are sick :-) any men about
              :H:H:H Poor Mario! I only had one small coffee this morning-and no cigs. Just drank a big glass of water with one of those orange Berocca tabs. They say it helps anxiety? We'll see-it can't hurt as it's just vitamins. Off to work soon. Hope you all have a happy healthy Monday. Laters-expat xxx

Comment

Ok iam off catch you laters.

Comment

See you expat, you can do it.

Comment

one2many;1038953 wrote: I end up drinking too much regular and it does my stomach no good at all Anon and then I don't eat breakie...!!

Still in awe of your achievement Anon!! Feckin deadly!Why don't you eat breakfast? It is supposed to be the most important meal of the day. Gives you energy to battle things like work and kids and Wob and the parrot.. Seriously, it would do you good just to have a glass of fruit juice or a banana.
                    one2many;1038961 wrote:
                    Ooopps, I forgot, another one of my resolutions is the pc, goes off at 9am until evening, because if I leave it on, I am sneaking a quick peak every time I pass by!!

I think this is gonna be harder than the smokes AND the booze put together!!
                    Well Oney-bint, I hope you haven't turned your computer off yet, but knowing you, when you're determined, you do what you said you would. So maybe you'll read this later on, in the evening.
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning Expat,Starts,marioooooooooo,Oners, cirly wirly syirly girly,Mrs A,Chillers, Cassia, Zeppers and all those yet to drop by.

Oners can you not have a wee lurk now and again.
                      It could be worse, I could be filing.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all! Motivated to get healthy myself. Oney - I am drinking 1/2 decaf this morning, trying to cut down too. Too much caffiene and I am more a spaz than I usually am.

Hope everyone has a great Monday. They say we will be getting hit wth a big snowstorm tomorrow night, but we'll see. Probably a light dusting!

Off to get ready - later
                        February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Morning everyone!

So tired this morning I had the coffee maker set to auto. and forgot to put the clean decanter underneath it..coffee everywhere. Happy Monday for me! Good thing I'm not hungover or drinking or this would really dampen my spirits..now, I've just made a fresh pot and cleaned the mess..Ahhhh...coffee goodness and the smell of Little Gia's turkey bacon I made for her. I love mornings.

Comment

HI everyone wet and misty here this morning. I boil my tea in the mornings its never strong enough . have a nice drive into the west today Mario, when i lived over there i hated the drive , too long and too many bad drivers
                            AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Good Morning Stirly,Mario,Oney,Starty, Zeppie, Expat, Anon, JC, Wagoneer, Gia, Madmans and anyone else I have missed....See this is why I always say good morning 'all' - my memory is not all the way back yet. LOL!

Got my coffee - couldn't be doing with decaff for my first one of the day Oney!!!

Trying not to smoke....so far so good....especially as I don't fancy standing out in the rain - now if it could just piss it down for another week or so should be home and 'dry'!

Need to go for a run shortly, so will get wet anyway but would just look (even more) daft running with a cig on the go.

Have a great day all!

EW
                              If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Just stopping by for a quick eeky: Sounds like everyone's well up and at it this morning - well, early afternoon here. Gia - that spilled coffee at silly o'clock would have not been a good start to my day. I would have defo had a knot on after that. Is that sandwich for Little Gia's lunch or does she eat that for breakfast at that ungodly hour... If so, she certainly has a very early and very determined start to her day...:H
                                Waggy, I'll take any snow you don't want. Otherwise my avatar is not going to last much longer...:upset:
                                EW - good for you on the smokes. Actually it always amazes me when I hear of people who keep fit by working out every day by jogging or whatever kind of exercise and then they are smokers or drinkers or both. The latter kind of cancel out the first, if you get my drift. Just so much effort going into the workout and then sucking on a poison stick... I'm not criticizing, just stating my thoughts.
                                For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                                AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Working...
                                X