AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

CATCH22 HAS 1 YEAR SOBRIETY!!

Well done Catch!!!

Inspirational for sure - well done you
        If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Congratulations Catch aka Teardrop, you should be so proud of yourself.

Rustop

Comment

First of all Thnx you RingerCeders for starting this thread and thank all of you that follow with your wishes.:l
            Dont know what to say but today i feel grateful not to be in that dark place that i was in and we all know too well what that dark place feels likes. A Year ago from today i come home from hospital after trying to take a overdose on 10/1/10, come home and felt soooo small. It hurts me to think about it knowning what i put my son, daughter and hubsand through, my son blame himself (had to explain to him it was the alcohol, it was not making me feel to good inside), on the way to the hospital my hubby and son come with me, my daughter was at home on her own (in the middle of the morning) God knows what was going through her mind.
            It really does make me feel sad. My friend from mwo give me a call this morning to wish me a happy birthday( was still in bed lol) and when i told her how i felt she said see it as end of a new beinning and that is so true..
            If someone was to ask me what plan i had....my plan was not a Big plan i attended my meetings (AA) NHS CAT group) and listen to other people that was all i could do anything else except for that when i had my good days i made the most of them and when i had my bad days i took care of me, and come on here and shared how i felt. AA has given me a program that i work on in my daily live which helps me a lot.
            It has been hard, but it is soooo worth it! i still need to continual in working with myself, and the brain believe it or not
            My plan for this year is to start yogo or meditation and i will be going swimming with my daughter which will make me feel good.
            Thank You so much mwo peep's for all your support in the past L:hve 2u ALL x:l

Catch22 x
            Formerly known as Teardrop:l
            sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
            my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Catch, you are an inspiration. Awesome work.
              Hill
              Sober since Feb 7, 2010.

Comment

Congratulations Catch On 1 Year Sober!!!!! :l :h :l :h :l :h
                ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Congratulations Catch,:l

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Catch22 on one year AF. :goodjob:
                    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

when i had my good days i made the most of them and when i had my bad days i took care of me

Hiya Catch 22! I really like your word's above. A great, simple philosophy.

I am so rapt that you have 1 year alcohol free under your belt. Congratulation's, and well done friend.

Keep it going! Bravo!

Have a beautiful 2011. Greg xx

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

AWESOME!
                        "I've done it. I don't need to drink anymore. I'm free!"-Jason Vale

Comment

sorry im a day late and a dollar short ...but anyway THATS AWESOME BUDDY nicely done ..you have come a long way .. be very proud of what you have done for yourself
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Great Job Catch!! You are truly an inspiration here on the boards.
                            New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

Working...
                            X