Army thread Tuesday 11 Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Army, How's it going this morning????

Morning Expat
    All good here, just about to go out with the doggers
    Cant see what the weather is doing yet.
    You are doing great with the cigs x
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Is he not camping???
      Might have no connection in deepest darkest Africa?

Nighters Zenneroonie xx
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

hidey ho army
        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Mornin.
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

hiya Oners - howzit

Comment

I is tired lol....bad night but I shall struggle on!!

How are things with you girl?

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

chugging along nicely Oners - went and got some supplies for school the other day, I'm very excited

Comment

I bet you are!! What a fantastic time for you!!!

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

nervous and excited all at once Oney

Comment

herro army herro.
                      i've been awol for a bit with being away & i'll have you all know that, aside from a pm to Zennie which the dirty Scot has not yet responded to, i am checking in with the army instead of anywhere else! there, i hope you're all suitable impressed. i know i am.
                      ah from the dry blowing plains of Bumfuck Nowhere i greet you.
                      i take it everyone had a safe silly season. i did. just had to put up with my mother for 5 days solid. drove me batshit. how does one tactfully tell one's mother she give's one the shits? ( & i apologise sincerely to you dear starters for being irreverent when you've only just your own dear mum - sorry)
                      now i'm back on the farm & renewing friendships with the blowflies.
                      seriously contemplating getting a job at the other town where our farmlet is & politely telling hubby to stuff his broadacreage up his contour catchment.
                      as time diffs always give me the right royal rogerings, i'll just burble on here in my own convo for a bit.
                      what's new with beagle / i hear you all clammering eagerly for exciting titbits of my life.....
                      new flea collar? anal glands squeezed? shampoo'd lately? well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.
                      the pups are all sold bar 1. if i had flipping email coverage i could send the photos to Zenners or one2 & they could whack 'em on for me.....grrrrr so maybe i will take the time to do that Thurs when i go to town to do a shop.
                      you know what shits me also? not being able to buy rocket (aragula). i mean really. & danish feta. & maggie beer pate ffs. google maggie beer guys she is the gourmet queen here in Oz. hell, i've even bought verjuice once. but didn't use it.
                      plans for the future? well might be too much info for the fellas but having some organ removal in 5 weeks. blah. so time in hospital but hey being waited upon & then not being able to do any physical work for 6 weeks, oh heaven BUT won't be able to ride for 8 weeks which shits me. do you reckon i'm easily shit-able currently?
                      hmmm. better go have some protein.
                      ok,will hit "post message" then back in 5 to see wot you reckon.....

Comment

Good Morning Troopers!!

Hiya Ex-patty, Startypants, Oney-bint, Zepperoonie and to Zenny-penny if she's still around, and Hello to all who drop by later. Good things there are ladies in the Army to get things up and going since the men seem to have deserted the barracks...

Zeppie -

with school. I'd be nervous but excited as well. You'll do smashingly, I'm sure. We'll be waiting for updates.
                        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Hey Beagle!! Just now saw your name after I hit the send button. Haven't read over your post but it's really strange - I was just thinking about you not 10 minutes ago and thinking that I would get a PM or e-mail off to you and here you are. In Greece they have a saying that if you think about someone and they show up or call or something right afterward that they will live a thousand years!! Good to see you're back. Off to read your post.
                          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

hello Beags - good to see you - glad to see you had your anal glands squeezed, I'm taking it you didn't get shampooed

Hiya too Stirly

Comment

Beaglebint, DELIGHTED to hear from your good, spotless anal glanded self...Hope the organ removal is not to serious and it is a bit you don't really need

Yo Stirls x

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X