Army thread Tuesday 11 Jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for you Oners - I need to start eating breaky but just can't bring myself to do it.

anyhoo better get off to bed
    have a great day everyone
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

They are grand, speaking of poo, poor Mia is having trouble doing hers and it is very stressful to watch.She holds it in and tries not to go at any cost.

the other two are back in school THANK the LORD!
      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1039537 wrote: I am Stirly, even did it yesterday too!
        one2many;1039545 wrote:
        They are grand, speaking of poo, poor Mia is having trouble doing hers and it is very stressful to watch.She holds it in and tries not to go at any cost.

the other two are back in school THANK the LORD!
        That doesn't sound good. Have you talked to her about it? Maybe she has hard stools and it hurts when she goes. You could give her something that would help soften them. You know - foods high in fiber like banana bran muffins or something that kids would like. Extra olive oil on salads helps as well. I hate it when kids have problems like that. My niece did when she was young because she never ate fruits or veggies.
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

oi oi when i go outside everything happens... hello mario & expat.
          you know what shits me? telecommunications people trying to get you to change companies. i hate that. shits me right off it does.
          brekky is highly important & as i traditonally hate it, i must say that having some protein in the morns really does help - with what i don't know but i have read it & thus it must be true - only kidding i think it helps with my blood sugars zeps which as an alkie i have a roller coaster with - protein helps.
          right for stirly i've gone & taken a whole pile of photos of the slugs which are now 7 weeks old so not slugs anymore....but i'm a fantastically horrible photographer. i can transplant a kidney in a cat much better. but i'll get 'em downloaded & lovely stirls can help me get them on here.....must go feed the canine & equine tribe be back in 10 who can help me with my rump i ask you!!!!!

Comment

Good Morning lovelies,

Just a quick check in before work to say :hello:

Beagle, I was thinking about you this morning too, great to see you posting ............
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Good to see you Betty.

I've just posted a couple of links on the Undies thread. I had no idea the flooding was so bad. It's absolutely terrible.

I'm outta here. Finally off to walk the dogger.
              For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
              AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Morning campers 9 am and only just woke up! Mr A had to sort the grandkids out.

Will read back properly later

Off to the track for a bit of speedwork Did I ever tell you lot that I love this sober life.

Beagle not read back much yet but can I help you with your rump?

Comment

please anon!
                  4kg whole rump on medium BBQ for now nearly 4 hrs....slow cooking the aim...any ideas? covered in aluminium foil to keep moisture in.....do i keep going?!!!!

Comment

Morning Expat,Starts,Zeppers,Zenners,Oners,Mrs A,Chillers,cirly wirly stilry girly,marioooooooo,betty, beaglebuttress and all those yet to drop by.

Have a big
                    Beagliebeaglie

In fact here's one for everybody

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

bebaclaters

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Good Morning All,

Just had a coffee and about to go off for a run. Today is the day I go down to ZERO cigs a day (have been cutting down over the last 4-5 days). Eeek!

Forgive me in advance if I am grouchy and bite your head off...hehe J/K!

EW
                        If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Just about to run out the door for work! English-why don't you come on over to the "No more butt's" thread too! Lots of good support on there! I'm on day 2. We need more recruits!:H expat xxx

Comment

Hey everyone - just popping in before work. Hope everyone is well!
                            February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Hi Gang - just back from spinning and feeling good
                              Sun is shining and I may even take a day off from planning out the rest of my life, im sure it can wait....

In the ideal world when I get back to the Uk I would love to work from home, has anyone got any bright ideas as to what I could do? Just thought Id throw that out there......
                              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Well Chill - I don't really know what your 'skillset' is - I have been looking for some ideas to supplement my writing and webby stuff, and this morning was looking at something called clickbank - still trying to work out if it is a genuine way to make money or another 'hot air' scheme - have a look and see what you think?

EW
                                If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Working...
                                X