Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Tuesday 11 Jan

don't be a telecommunications salesperson chill they give me the shits!! :H
    i've thought the same about working from home but not yet found anything appropriate....when do you move back to the UK?

Comment

Thanks EW i will take a look. Beags im not sure yet but probably around April, im going back in Feb to look for at apartments and for a job....... what the hell is going on in your avatar pic?!
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

hellooooo. another 10 hour sleep marathon for me. thank god im not at work today. came down to mayhem in the kitchen... dogs gone mad.. bannanas squashed all over the floor, they were on the table, safely away from naughty paws, or so i thought. the buggers didnt even eat them, just played squash the bannana. so thats my healthy breakfast gone tits up. actually i dont think it was gonna happen anyway. coffee, toast and (grrr) smoke for me.
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Hi Beagle and SD,

SD - funny how these things magically happen isn't it? It's even more annoying when they don't even eat what they take!

EW
          If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

ew good luck with the smokes, or should i say the non smokes. sure if oney can do it you can. ive been hovering on the 'quitting' sidelines for a few months now. ive cut down quite a bit but ive not made a commitment to quit yet.

Comment

perhaps i could train the dogs to pull my tobacco off the table and mash it up with the bannanas.... id probably still try and smoke it

Comment

Hiya spuddles how goes it

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

hi mr mario. my heads in a good place... mostly on the pillow, getting lots of sleep... its what im good at, but my backs in a stinky place so having morning therapy on my jiggy machine (thank heavens for jiggy machines) hope your well.

Comment

I am great spud
                    sorry your still having trouble with your back.

have to leg it

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hi all...
                      Super late today. I had an early training session and went straight to work. Having a pretty manic day but that's life.

Hope you are all well and speak to you later.

L x
                      'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Just had a scary letter from the bank that the site I have ordered my baclofen from is dodgy and they have stopped my card!
                        Mr A does not know anything about the order or myo HELP

Comment

If you don't want to tell him then say it was fraud or a bank error. I would check with the bank to see how long they will take to get you a new card.

Maybe it's a sign that you should tell him...
                          'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Hi everyone . can you tell him you have lost the card and deal with the bank yourself in order to get a new one. Is there any money missing out of your account?
                            AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Also you could tell him about this site i told my wife about this site last week she was fine about it, helped it sink home that i did not want to drink anymore to her
                              AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Told him I had ordered some medication from a potentially dodgy site and the card was cancelled. He was fine as his card is ok and I will not now have to hide the baclofen from him as he thinks it is probably just a girly thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X