Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread Tuesday 11 Jan

There you go Cassia,

Stirls, I've always felt very very tired after having me hair done and I have no idea why To be honest I quite like it.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I tend to get very sleepy when the hairdresser is washing my hair. That head massage could put me right to sleep. Not that I go often. At the prices they charge here, I could buy a new coat for the price of a colour and cut.

Cassia - let's get going....
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Coo I know what you mean, Stirls.

Mine comes to the house, in fact I took her to Paris the last time I was there.

The fact that she's one of the daughter's friend's mother and there were 20 of us + children is a fact I leave out. Sounds very la de da though, don't it.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1039776 wrote: Coo I know what you mean, Stirls.

Mine comes to the house, in fact I took her to Paris the last time I was there.

The fact that she's one of the daughter's friend's mother and there were 20 of us + children is a fact I leave out. Sounds very la de da though, don't it.
          :H:H Taking your hairdresser to Paris...:H:H

What about the heirdresser??

Comment

Darlink don't you know she was on 24 hour call................OK,OK we shared a cabin.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1039782 wrote: Darlink don't you know she was on 24 hour call................OK,OK we shared a cabin.
              :H:H
              I am actually seldom really pleased about the outcome when I go to the hairdresser. And I'm not really a difficult customer. I hate when you ask about prices and they say - oh, it's 25 euro for the colour and 20 euro for the cut. They forget to tell you that it will also cost you 10 euro for the shampoo after the colour has been put in. Another 10 euro for them blow-drying your hair and yet another 8 euro for putting some kind of styling product on their hands and working it into your hair for exactly 23 seconds. As you know, I have very short hair and it practically dries and styles itself. I also dislike when I go to a new hairdresser with my hair back off my face and she tries to give me bangs and a little pointy curly thingey in front of me ears. The exact opposite of what I looked like when I walked in the door.
              Okay, I've blabbed on enough. What else were we talking about??
              And BTW - where is everyone else? Just you and me holding down the barracks? The Army is defo going to need a boost tonight. Where are all the men anyway? Tips goes on holidays and the rest of them go into hiding.

Mario, KTAB - :sofa: eeky:

Comment

Even with me trusty spying eye I can't see anyone

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1039786 wrote: Even with me trusty spying eye I can't see anyone

Jackie - that is so cute.

Am off to walk the dogger and then to bed. See you all in the morning.

Comment

I think I missed everyone! My daughter was on the computer for ages. I'm going to bed early (again). Hope you all have a good night (or day) too. A demain . expat xxx

Comment

Hi all, havent read back stupid pc woundent work ??????????? ,going back to shop with it tomorrow.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

aww Mario, hope you get that sorted soon.
                        How they hangin army? Great day today so it was like

Comment

Well i had a nice chill out day , had nothing to do and all day to do it.

Comment

Thats the way to have it young Mario McSpario.
                            Whats wrong with the computer like?

Comment

its just real slow, i have tried cleaning disc, etcI dont know whether its meteor signal or laptop,very annoying like ;-)

Comment

Meteor have a very poor contention ratio at the moment (too many people on at the one time - not enough bandwidth to go round) also the signal is sometimes bad in rain, did you know that? I'd say its just that.
                                But I'd rather have ya slow than not at all.
                                Bring your laptop next time and I'll bring me o2 modem and see if it makes a difference.

Wheres tippy and everyone else like?

Comment

Working...
                                X