Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread-Thursday 13 January

EW

If they show up again don't let them in. They cant legal enter your home. If they force entry then they are trespassing and you should call the cops. They thrive on fear and intimidation to do their jobs! They don't actually have that many legal rights...you have much more!

Lx
    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Thanks Zen!

Cassia - Yeah I know, I wouldn't again - it was only as I knew it was a first visit and am trying to take care of business rather than bury my head in the sand now that I am sans AL!

Also had notice of reposession today, so not been a great day! LOL

Thanks all for your kind words.

EW
      If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

I've been a bit busy looking at the inside of me eyelids
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hi Army!!! Thought I would actually say hello instead of just lurking today. :H:H

Have a fantastic day/evening. :h
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Yooooooooooo hooooooooooo Nora,
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hey all

EW - that's a shame but you have done well to get thru it without al or a cig! Well done.

All my work colleagues are away to the pub. I am sitting in the office waiting for a report an then off to the gym. I am starving though!!!

L x

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhh that old Thursday night down the boozer and the most horrendous hangover all day Friday. Trying to eat a bacon McMuffin in between customers, swimmy red eyes, body screaming for sleep,mouth like the bottom of a parrot's cage.

Now who would miss that.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1040981 wrote: Ahhhhhhhhhh that old Thursday night down the boozer and the most horrendous hangover all day Friday. Trying to eat a bacon McMuffin in between customers, swimmy red eyes, body screaming for sleep,mouth like the bottom of a parrot's cage.

Now who would miss that.
                  :H:H:H The bottom of a parrot's cage!!! Never heard that before. Good evening JackieClaire and :hiya: to all the troopers!!
                  For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                  AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Gawd Stirls, that was when I worked in a bank. How the hell the tills balanced on Friday night must have been a miracle. Especially cos we'd all hit the pub on Friday lunchtimes for a wee top up.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yeah...much preferred the Friday night out so you could lie in bed all day on the Saturday if you want. Don't miss the hungover feeling. Nothing worse than trying to concise colleagues to do deals with a hangover! Oy vey!

Think a spinach crepe might be my dinner tonight. Yummy in my tummy. What are all your plans for dinner or lunch or even brekkie?

X

Comment

Well, Cassia, so far I've opened and shut the freezer door 4 times, looked in the veg drawer and decided to make soup ......then gave up on that idea. Looked at the Chinese take out menu.......decided we can't afford one. By then I was so exhausted I had a nap.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening all

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

JackieClaire;1040984 wrote: Gawd Stirls, that was when I worked in a bank. How the hell the tills balanced on Friday night must have been a miracle. Especially cos we'd all hit the pub on Friday lunchtimes for a wee top up.Sorry. I posted and then got called to the phone. I used to work at a car sales place and every Saturday the salesman that sold car parts in the towns around our city would bring home their collections for the week. It always took me at least three times to balance the till and I wasn't even hungover. Can't imagine doing it with a AL-fogged brain.
                            Cassia;1040985 wrote:

Think a spinach crepe might be my dinner tonight. Yummy in my tummy. What are all your plans for dinner or lunch or even brekkie?

XCassia - I've never had a spinach crepe but I do have spinach pies cooked for tomorrow's lunch. Very tasty little devils they are.
                            JackieClaire;1040988 wrote:
                            Well, Cassia, so far I've opened and shut the freezer door 4 times, looked in the veg drawer and decided to make soup ......then gave up on that idea. Looked at the Chinese take out menu.......decided we can't afford one. By then I was so exhausted I had a nap.
                            Okay, so now that your nap is over, what are you going to make? I have a recipe for a wonderful cheese pie that practically cooks itself. All you need are four ingredients.

mario;1040991 wrote:
                            Evening all
                            Hello Mr. Mario-man. Where are you now? Posting from lap-toppy or phone?
                            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Evening mario! Congrats again!!! X

Comment

Ahh stirly...you haven't lived!! A spinach crepe with cheese is bliss! Spinach is my fave veg! I will need to try this spinach pie you speak of!

X

Comment

Working...
                                X