Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14 January-TGIF!

Afternoon all,

EW, It's Ok it's the pan cupboard, no food in there. I've got some humane traps as well.

Anon, can't have a cat cos Mr JC's allergic to them

If there's a slight pong of disinfectant, bleach and all power cleanser around MWO today it's me. I've just scrubbed the cupboard out to with an inch of it's life.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

HELLO! So glad it's Friday! I had a long day at work but it was not so bad. Kept me away from smoking and I had some cool students today. A good day overall. The weather has really warmed up here too. After that horrible cold, ice and snow we had for so many weeks---9? seems balmy! I really don't mind this kind of weather-a bit grey but if you wear a coat you're ok. It's that painful cold that just penetrates no matter how many layers of clothes you wear and you're still miserable! Can't stand it! (JC-I can understand the poor little mice want to come in your warm house:H) Good job EW! We can make it through the weekend without smokes! Already, my skin feels cleaner and brighter! AND-the money that usually just flies out of my wallet...well, there are actually a few euros rattling around in there ! Not a lot but when I think what I was spending every week on smokes-IT JUST MAKES ME CRINGE!

Comment

Zenstyle;1041502 wrote: There's a moose loose aboot the hoose...

Mice don't bother me. Not too fond of rats though... specially those huge river ones we get in Scotland... used to scare the crap outta me as a kid. Big yellow fangs... *shudder*

I had rats in my attic a year ago and that FREAKED me out!!!
        I agree! The mice-I could handle. But if a rat got into my house---I would freak out! They say that in Paris there are more rats than people. But luckily they live mostly down in the sewers and the metro. What was that movie where they tried to make the rats all cute and then they opened a restaurant???

Comment

Oh yes!!!Ratatouille-it was a Disney cartoon. The kids loved it! Speaking of the kids-better go fetch my son from school! laters

Comment

Anyone :sofa:?? Anybodyeeky:??
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

I am floating in and out on the look for RC!
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

She's logged in so maybe she'll stop by for a wee visit. And bring us a slice of cake...

Comment

Hey gals! I dunno what happened to my cake?? Stirly???

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

What cake. I think the mouse got it.

AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

There's a mouse in the house?
                      There's that danged bandwith sign again.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Ringing Cedars;1041547 wrote: Hey gals! I dunno what happened to my cake?? Stirly???
                        JackieClaire;1041553 wrote: What cake. I think the mouse got it.

Ringing Cedars;1041556 wrote:
                        There's a mouse in the house?
                        There's that danged bandwith sign again.
                        Hiya RC. Hope you're having a grand day.

Funny thing about the mouse picture is that I can see it. And I could see it in the first post I made on your birthday thread even tho' you said you couldn't see it. Maybe I have special privileges at PB because I use so much..:H:H

Comment

JC you are one fast bint. :H:HI was posting the above and when I pressed preview post, a different mouse piccie came up than the one originally posted. I had to stop and take a second to figure out what had happened...:H:H

Comment

And there's a mouse in the Journey thread too! Maybe he has cake too.:H

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Hello, hello. Can any one see meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I've just had to log in again me computer keeps timing out Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhh
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1041570 wrote: Are you sure you're not losing your marbles Stirly? Mouse pic looks absolutely fine to me. Think RC may be losing hers too... bandwidth sign?

Happy birthday RC!

In other news... have yous heard that they may be adding a new astrological sign in which case you are maybe not what you think you are, you are probably something else. (Says the Libra turned Virgo.)
                                Nope, marbles all intact. JC posted another picture while I was writing my post. If you go back to hers you'll see that she edited it two minutes before I posted mine. RC couldn't see the original mouse piccie and she posted about it twice. For some reason, once in a while a picture will exceed bandwidth size (whatever the feck that means) and it is removed and a notice put in place of it.

As for the astrology sign - not 15 minutes ago they had the new dates on TV. I didn't realize they were serious. It was very confusing. I will be a libra instead of a virgo and scorpios which both my husband and son are being born the first week of November will now be something else as scorpios is only Nov. 23 to 29.

Comment

Working...
                                X