Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook just did something i really didn't like...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to all of you for the info, and Cass for posting this. I'm not worth tracking and stalking, financially, but it's awful to think people can just type in stuff and look at it. Think going off grid looks better every day. Worked for my grandparents.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

It always seems something that starts out as a great idea sooner or later just gets creepy and wierd.
      2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Because the creepy and weird people crawl these sites all day. Like with crooks, I'm so trusting I can't imagine people misusing what I post, what I do, but they build their lives around doing just that.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

That's exactly why I took myself off of Facebook.

Comment

Working...
          X