Army thread 15th jan 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmorning everyone, horrible rainy,windy morning outside,but inside me i feel warm,sunny & great ;-) have a great saturday every single one of you, thats an order you hear.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Have a few hours work today,its nice and handy & i am looking forward to it.

Comment

Morning Mario! Wet and windy here as well must have blown over the Irish Sea

Comment

Morning anon, hope all is well with you, have to leg it now. Laters

Comment

Morning Mario and Anon, And everyone else to come. Not too cold here, no wind or rain-but very grey. I can deal with that. I want to do some walking today and discover a new area today. We might cut across the woods towards the Versailles Castle (the old hunting grounds for the king) and try to pop out around the outskirts of the town. There are some lovely old neighborhoods to walk around and window shop. Or just admire the architecture of the old buildings. But for now-coffee!

Comment

Morning folks, horrible here in Wicklow too where I am tucked up in bed with my iPhone. Expat I love the sound of your planned day out, the coffee sounds good too but that would involve my getting up.....
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning KTAB! I'll send coffee and a croissant right away! Special delivery.

Comment

HIYA Expat and KTAB Sounds lovely Expat I have fond memories of the area around Versailles. KTAB I am thinking of getting an iphone but need to save up the pennies Do you get loads of use from it?

Off to do a run in a bit with a guy who has been dry for 19 years and he said he had no idea that I was an Alkie but did wonder why I had suddenly started winning every race!!

Comment

My iPhone will have to be prised from my cold grey hands to get it off of me Anon, might even stick it in the coffin :-)
                  Amazing what we can achieve what the grog gets kicked to touch, nice that you have a running friend that understands.

Expat C & C sounds yummy but doubt your delivery guy would get past the dogs, they wouldn't leave a crumb.

Comment

Ok Expat I will have his coffee and croissant as we have no dogs here!

Comment

Right I am getting out of my pit, never one for laying in unless I was poisoned with AL of course. Coffee machine on and take the dogs out for five in the rain. Later gattors.

Comment

Morning all,

Miserable in Glasgow too and has been for most of the night! I am going to get up soon and get a workout in. No major plans for today due to the rain. I will clean, cook and continue my job hunt!

Have a wonderful day everyone.

L x
                        'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Morning mario,Mrs A,Expat,Ktabbers,Cassia and all those yet to drop in.

Weather report from the NE of England...................wet
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good Morning All,

Home Counties = Wet also!

Have to go help a friend of a friend move house today in it as well - In my 33 years I have moved house (either for myself or someone else) working out at around once per year. I'm kinda bored with it!

Have a good day all,

EW

P.S. Where's Gia these days?
                            If you can't have one drink, don't have any - My Nan

Comment

Hi. I started posting on The Army so I thought I would start off in the same way. I have totally wrecked my life and even on here I wrecked it. I had a lot of negativity thrown at me from some MWO members which was deserved in some ways. I am here to say sorry and beg for your forgiveness. I left MWO because I was hated by so many. I was Pan. I have reregistered as _Pan. I'm not trying to fool anyone. I need help like I never have before. I had 100 days up and I've wrecked everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X