Army thread 15th jan 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning mario,Mrs A,Expat,Ktabbers,Cassia, JC, EW and Pan (thanks JC) :l

Weather report from the East Midlands ............. WET!!

Wet weather means busy at work for me, so please forget me for not posting on here much but things have been hectic and I feel guilty for posting without reading back.
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Wet. Regional Queensland is now getting food and roads are slowly opening.

Comment

Ew,

Yeah moving is so stressful. Thabksfully I haven't done it in over three years but the next one is the biggie as I will beocong countries.

Anyone got any movie recommendations? I think hubby and I will rent a film tonight! Also skyping with my mate in nj later. I have jut discovered it and it is AWESOME!

L x
        'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Good Morning Folks!
          Wet and windy today so I'm staying in. I was planning to get away for the day but things are conspiring against me. I can't wait for the warmer weather.

Comment

Morning guys,

Bit on the tired side, stayed up late watching an old movie on the laptop about alcoholism (I'll Cry Tomorrow). Enjoyed it, twas good, love black and white movies anyway.

Tried to have a lie on but the parrot and the kids said no and screamed the house down....I think the same may happen tomorrow when it's Wob's turn..

But in good form and very grateful for my little lot in life.

Have a GREAT Sat.

PS. Hello Pan.
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

nw of england. WET!
              im seeing a pattern here.
              spuds DRY. well thats a good thing.
              spent yesterday sleeping so today i have to be biz biz bizzzzzzy
              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Back from a wet and windy run! FAB. I love this sober life.
                Thanks for pm JC
                Hello everyone--

Comment

Hi Spuds, you feeling better?? There is no such thing as GENTLE cider you silly duck.

Hi there Anon, you put me to shame..I am such an unfit bint...

I love the way you love being sober tho....it's contagiousxx

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

one2many;1041898 wrote: Morning guys,

Bit on the tired side, stayed up late watching an old movie on the laptop about alcoholism (I'll Cry Tomorrow). Enjoyed it, twas good, love black and white movies anyway.

Tried to have a lie on but the parrot and the kids said no and screamed the house down....I think the same may happen tomorrow when it's Wob's turn..

But in good form and very grateful for my little lot in life.

Have a GREAT Sat.

PS. Hello Pan.
                    Thanks mate. Your hello meant so much to me

Comment

oney, i think i was a bit 'quackers' there. i guess i was thinking cider is more gentle than vodka. ha thats fuzzy logic if ever there was. yep you are right (good old moral thermometer). what bollocks. now i think i will have 'gentle' water and fizzy pop today. bit more sense there.
                      ill just stand outside with my mouth open... plently of water coming from the sky
                      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Hey Pan,

The way I see it.....alcoholics can be nasty people when they are drunk, they say things and do things that can be downright cruel.
                        When someone comes and asks for genuine help, who are we to decide they they are not worthy of it? There have been many people on here who have come on and posted nasty shite in the past few years....most of them have come back and said sorry and we all moved on.

I hope you do stick around and seek help and put the work in because something tells me you have reached rock bottom and from there, the only way is UP.

Welcome back and Get yer plan together and do this...

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

spuddleduck;1041917 wrote: oney, i think i was a bit 'quackers' there. i guess i was thinking cider is more gentle than vodka. ha thats fuzzy logic if ever there was. yep you are right (good old moral thermometer). what bollocks. now i think i will have 'gentle' water and fizzy pop today. bit more sense there.
                          ill just stand outside with my mouth open... plently of water coming from the sky
                          Stinkin Thinkin......used to do it meself....:

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

hallo barmy & swarmy & calmy army.
                            best of greetings to you all.
                            might i add, very tired now & if you ca't decipher that one, hey so be it.
                            going to bed now but need some seruious kick-ass stuff. feel free. arse is 5 kg overweight ripe for a battering. go ahead & shout if youe need to./ stuff me if i'm not a seriously stoopid blonde veterinarian. help me outta this shit please.lend me a brain please,
                            :argh:

Comment

one2many;1041919 wrote: Hey Pan,

The way I see it.....alcoholics can be nasty people when they are drunk, they say things and do things that can be downright cruel.
                              When someone comes and asks for genuine help, who are we to decide they they are not worthy of it? There have been many people on here who have come on and posted nasty shite in the past few years....most of them have come back and said sorry and we all moved on.

I hope you do stick around and seek help and put the work in because something tells me you have reached rock bottom and from there, the only way is UP.

Welcome back and Get yer plan together and do this...
                              Thank YOU. Your reply has given me hope.

Comment

Just keep coming back Pan, no nonsense and drunk posting, just get your plan in gear and the help and support will be here..ok?

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X