l-glut and vitamins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

l-glut and vitamins

i know this info is out there somewhere but ill ask it anyway.
    i take l-glut and vitamin b.
    what i want to know is how to take them.
    i know its a high dose of l-glut, but do you take it all the time or just when you have cravings. i take 1 l-glut tab daily. is this any use or should it be taken at high dose all of the time. ive taken a lot when i have cravings and cant say it has helped. maybe im doing it all wrong. the b vits make my pee green so i presume im having enough and the surplus is coming out.
    any info please
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

l-glut and vitamins

Hi!
    I just want to warn you about B vitamins (especially B6)! I was experiencing symptoms of peripheral neuropathy, chronic fatigue, pain in legs, dizziness, etc and I went to the doctor, did labs, and found out that my B6 levels are extremely high! The only cause could be from a multi-vitamin or the fact that your body cannot process it and it stays in your tissues for months. My LfTs were normal and everything else normal. The damage to your nerves can be irreversible. I know that alcoholics usually have B6 deficiency and/or B12. Just be careful not to take too much since we do get a lot from our diets. B12 does not cause toxicity in high amounts, but B6 does (which is what I was experiencing)! Just wanted to let you know! Thanks and let me know if you have any questions or you can look up the recommended amounts of vitamins to take online.

Comment

l-glut and vitamins

thanks
      sheri. interesting articles. a good read indeed. im taking no where near enough l glut. also its interesting to read of its help with blood sugar levels. again im finding my diabetes has a greater part to play in fighting this alcohol issue than i think. i think powdered l glut must be a better plan. the tablets are like flipping horse pills.
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
      X