Not around much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not around much

Thinking of you and your family SunnyBum.
    Bridge
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Not around much

sunshine_gg;1042060 wrote: My mom passed away, I'm desperately trying to get travel papers (long story), organize care for the animals, organize work, etc... Thankfully (?) there will be an autopsy and the funeral won't be for another 2 weeks so that'll give me a bit of time. Speaking to my dad daily - he is doing surprisingly well, so far so good.

I'm ok, just not much time - will check in when I know more.
      :l
      So sorry to hear Sunshine_gg. I hope things will work out okay. Love Pan. xx

Comment

Not around much

Sunni,
        What can I say ? Only that I am thinking of you and sending you strength to get through this awful time as best you can :l

Dewdrop :h
        Enjoy today - there will be no other one quite like it....

Comment

Not around much

Sunni

So sorry for your loss.

Rustop

Comment

Not around much

Sunny, sorry to hear about your Mom. My sympathies to you and your family. Hope you can get the paper situation and the animals' care straightened as soon as possible.
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Not around much

life

sunshine_gg;1042060 wrote: My mom passed away, I'm desperately trying to get travel papers (long story), organize care for the animals, organize work, etc... Thankfully (?) there will be an autopsy and the funeral won't be for another 2 weeks so that'll give me a bit of time. Speaking to my dad daily - he is doing surprisingly well, so far so good.

I'm ok, just not much time - will check in when I know more.
              :l
              hi sunshine,my condolences to you,hang tough kid,and to your family,ive always learned this life is only the 1st step,to a better one,gyco

Comment

Not around much

Oh Sunshine, I am so sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family during this very sad time. ((((((You)))))))

X X O O
                February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Not around much

So sorry to hear that Sunny, Thinking of you hear also. MM
                  AF 5/jan/2011

Comment

Not around much

Thank you so much, everyone

Getting everything together/ready, of course can't do any legal stuff over the weekend. This sucks.. all of it sucks. This isn't what I had planned for going home the first time in 15years. I kinda expected both my mom & dad to be at the airport to pick me up :upset:

Thank you all... I'm ok. NOT drinking and smoking less (I was supposed to have quit by now).
                    *sigh*

ODAT
                    Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Not around much

Bugger the smokes Sunni - you can always give up in a week or two. Reckon you need a wee crutch right now that isn't booze! Thinking of you, it's very hard loosing a mum
                      Molly:l
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Not around much

GG, haven't read the whole thread, but here are my arms around you, love. You've had a tough couple of months, and there's nothing I can say to mitigate the pain of losing your mom. I still greive mine, from a decade ago. But you are doing SO well now, are so much stronger, and in a place where you can deal with this now. Remember: If you need me, I am here for you. Again, my deepest sympathies, love. And give your Dad a hug from us.
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Not around much

Oh Sunni - I am so sorry - I just cannot imagine what you are going through. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. Huge hug for you, take care of yourself, thinking of you my friend,

Love, Sun XX
                          How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Not around much

Sunni - my thoughts are with you. I am so very sorry for your loss. xxoo
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Not around much

sunnybutt, I'm sorry to hear this... I hope you reach a place of peace about it all very soon.
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Not around much

Sunny, I'm so sorry, my thoughts are with you
                                XX
                                *Witchy*
                                Progress, not perfection!!!
                                A craving wont kill me, but drinking could!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X