Tomorrow starts my 30 day af period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every now and then in my Mod plan I plan to do a 30 day af period. Well I decided that tomorrow will be the start of my 30 day af period. I know that I can do it with my faith and you all!
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Hey drifty,

Sounds like you have a good plan and you are in control. What a great place to be. Enjoy your 30 days af!

L x
    'Breakfast, every hour, it could save the world.' Tori Amos

"Turn a stumbling block into a stepping stone."

AF since 23rd December 2010 - progession is paramount! :truce:

"don't be sad because it's over, smile because it happened!"

Comment

Good plan, Alison. Keep us posted.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Having my last beer for 30 days now after this one beer is gone, no more al for 30 days. I am looking forward to it!
        I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
        X