My first AF dream.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first AF dream.

I dream a lot. Not so much daydream, or dream about my future?but at night when I'm sleeping. I had several dreams about going on the wagon; just anxious feelings, etc. As a matter of fact, that's how I 'analyze' my dreams: rather than unravel the plot, I think about how I was feeling during the dream. Tells me a lot.

Anyway, I had my first AF dream last night. I'm on Antabuse, and I dreamt that I threw caution to the wind and had a sip of wine. Soon after, I began to get a bad headache. So this morning I woke up with a headache (neck problems, etc.). The dream must have come on after I started getting a headache while I slept!

Art imitates life! :H
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind; the Optimist expects it to change; the Realist adjusts the sails."

—William A. Ward

My first AF dream.

Isn't that crazy? I still have them - I wake up feeling like ass along wth guilt from drinking - even though I had not touched a drop in real life! It's a real motivator for me to NOT drink!
    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

My first AF dream.

I have been having weird dreams, some where i am falling off the wagon and actually feeling "hungover" when i wake up.

The other night i had one where a friend led me to take drugs and alcohol and have a big night out. In the dream, i was very angry with him for breaking my sobriety, and very disappointed in myself for breaking all the hard work i'd been doing. I actually woke up feeling like i'd had a big night out! And, had to remind myself it was only a dream.

The other thing i decided from that dream was that he is to be watched.
      One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Working...
      X